ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

^^That's Carlos and Mckenzie's house

𝙼𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I groaned as I stirred awake. "Hey." I heard Carlos say as he walked over to the bed. "How are you feeling?" He asked, sitting next to me on the bed. I grunted in pain as I tried sitting up. "Here." Carlos said, as he slowly helped me sit up.

"A little better. I think I just need to rest for a while." I said, with a small smile, which he returned. "Mal called to see if you were alright to go to a meeting. I told her you were still asleep and that you'd probably just want to rest." he said, kissing my temple.

I nodded. "Yeah, probably not a good idea to go to a meeting at the moment." I said with a slight laugh. "Do you need anything?" he asked, running his fingers through my hair. "Cuddles." I said, holding my arms out. We then heard the fast steps of Dude. "I heard cuddles so here I am." He said, as he jumped onto the bed.

Carlos and I laughed. "I meant from Carlos but you are more than welcome to join." I said, petting Dudes head. "Great, move over." Dude said, settling in between me and Carlos. "Dude." Carlos groaned. I laughed, as Carlos got up and moved to the other side of the bed.

He laid down, pulling me to his chest. Dude then moved to lay on top of us, cuddling into my stomach. I smiled, shaking my head. Carlos then kissed my cheek. "Get some more rest, love. You'll need it." He said. I nodded, snuggling my head into the crook of his neck as I drifted off back to sleep.

Word Count: 288