ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

We were all walking together as we got back to Auradon. "I'll get these back to the gym." Lonnie said, taking the swords from Jay. "Thanks." Jay said. "See you later." Lonnie said, as she walked off towards the gym.

"Ben! There you are. Cotillion's tonight. Come here. Look." Jane said, rushing over to us, and pulling Ben off to the side. Ben then turned to Mal. "Do you want to cancel?" He asked. "Um, you know what? I can come back. Uh, but like, really, really soon." Jane said. "No, no, no. Now's fine. Um..." Ben looked at Jane's tablet before leaning over to Mal.

"Do whatever you need to do." He said, before he walked off with Jane. I then linked my arm with Mal's. "We need to talk." I said, Evie nodding in agreement as she linked arm's with Mal's other arm. "Yeah." Mal sighed.

The three of us started to walk off when Carlos spoke up, causing us to turn around. "No." he said. "'No?'" I asked, raising a brow. "You guys are always going off in a huddle, whispering your girl talk stuff whatever, and Jay and I are tired of it." Carlos said.

"This one's all you man. Don't bring me into the weird girly shit." Jay said, shaking his head. Carlos gave him a 'really?' look. "We're your family, too. We've been through a lot. Together. I'm not stopping that now. Okay? Everyone, sit." Carlos demanded, as he sat down, holding Dude in his lap.

The four of us that were still standing shared a weird look. "Come on." Carlos said. I sighed, walking over to sit next to Carlos. Dude whined, looking up at Carlos. "You, too." he said, looking down at Dude.

There was an awkward silence for a moment. "I don't know how to start girl talk." Carlos said, looking over at Jay, who shrugged. "What up?" He asked. Evie and I laughed. "Um...well...I'm a mess. I'm such a mess." Mal laughed.

I leaned forward, placing my hand on hers. "I mean, six months ago, I was, you know, stealing candy from babies. And now, everybody wants me to be this Lady of the Court, and I have no idea how to keep up the act." she continued.