ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

"Yes, Jane. I know. I'll make sure it's right." I said, into my phone before hanging up. I opened the door to mine, Evie and Mal's dorm. I knew that Mal was on her date with Ben so it was just Evie in the room.

"Hey, E." I said, not looking up as I dropped my bag on my bed. "Mckenzie..." Evie sighed. I looked up and saw her saddened expression. "Evie, what's wrong?" I asked. "It's Mal...she's gone back to the Isle." Evie said, holding up a note, and Ben's ring.

My eyes widened. "What?!" I shouted, grabbing the note. I read it over, before looking back up at Evie. "We need to tell Ben." I said. Evie nodded, as I handed her the note. We then left our room, making our way to Ben's castle.

***

"Debra." We heard Ben say, as we stood in the doorway to his office. "Yes, your Majesty." Debra said, through the phone. "Can you ask Lumiere to call me regarding Cotillion?" Ben asked. "Yes, sir." Debra replied. "Thank you." Ben said, hanging up.

That's when Evie and I knock on the door. "Ben." We said. Ben looked up at us from his paperwork. "Evie, Mckenzie. come on in." Ben said, standing up. We walked in, shutting the door behind us. "Mal's gone back to the Isle." I said, worry evident in my voice.

Ben's smile slowly fell, as he took in my words. Evie and I sighed, as we walked over to Ben's desk. Evie took the note and handed it to him. "Ben..." I said, holding up his ring. He looked up at me shocked, as I placed the ring in his hand.

Ben then quickly opened the note reading it over. When he was done reading it he wrinkled it up in his hand. "This is my fault. This is my fault. I blew it. She'd been under so much pressure lately and instead of being understanding, I just went all beast on her. I have to go there and apologize. I have to go there and beg her to come back." Ben said.

"Ben, you'll never find her." Evie said. I nodded in agreement. "You need to know the Isle and how it works, and..." I started. I shared a look with Evie as Ben walked over to look out the window. "You have to take us with you." Evie and I said in unison.

"Yes." Ben said, turning to face us. "Uh...are-are you sure?" he asked. "Yeah. She's my sister." I said. "And my best friend." Evie and I sighed. "And we'll bring the boys, too, because there is safety in numbers and none of us is really too popular over there right now." Evie said.

Thank you." Ben said. "But let's get two things straight." I said, pointing a finger at Ben, who nodded for me to continue. "You have to promise us that we won't get stuck there again." I said. "I promise." Ben nodded. "And there's no way you're going looking like that." Evie said. "What? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" Ben asked, slightly offended. I laughed, shaking my head, as Evie dragged Ben to our door, getting him something appropriate for the Isle of the Lost.

Word Count: 550