ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

16 years ago, Maleficent, the evilest villain of all, gave birth to her twin daughter, Mal and Mckenzie. Mal was the oldest by nine minutes...something she likes to brag about every once in a while. Maleficent gave her twin daughters matching purple glowing crystal necklaces. Maleficent hid who the twins' father was for the first 8 years of their lives. She finally told them that their father was the king of the underworld, Hades.

The girls only ever met there father a hand full of times but never had a relationship with him. The twins had an agreement that they wouldn't tell anybody who their father was and act as though he didn't even exist. However, one night when they stayed up late with their best friend Evie, they were playing truth or dare and that is how Evie learned the truth about the twins' father.

The twins made Evie swear not to tell anyone, especially their other friends, Jay and Carlos. Over the years the twins grew a close bond with the children of their mother's closest villain friends, Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen, Jay, son of Jafar, and Carlos, son of Cruella De Vil.

They ruled the Isle of the Lost, and were known as the VK's, Villain kids. There's just one thing that Mckenzie has never told anyone, not ever her twin sister...her crush on one of her best friends...Carlos. She was always told that romance and love was weak and Mckenzie never wanted to be weak. She always wanted to follow in her mother's footsteps.

But that all changes when her and her friends are chosen to go to a prissy little school in Auradon. Will she finally tell Carlos how she feels? Does he feel the same? I guess we'll just have to find out.

Disclaimer:
I DO NOT own any of the characters or plots from the movies!!!! They are owned by Disney!

Word Count: 329