ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

Mal was being fitted first. I was sitting on my bed, in my dress, reading a book while I waited my turn. Evie pulled Mal's shoulder's back, then zipped up the dress, tightening it. Mal yelped as the dress tightened. "Okay, Evie, I cannot breathe." Mal said. "Well, you can breathe after Cotillion." Evie said, lifting Mal's arm then dropping it.

"I sincerely doubt that. I have at least twenty more events directly behind it. And I can't even remember what a single one of them is." Mal complained. Evie fluffed the bottom of Mal's dress then did a chef's kiss.

"Impeccable." She mumbled. Mal then looked over at her leather jacket. "Evie? Mckenzie?" Mal said. "Hmm?" Evie hummed. "Yeah?" I asked, looking up from the book I was reading. "Do you guys ever think about what we'd be doing if we were back on the Isle right now?" Mal asked.

I gave my sister a confused look as I shut my book, standing up. "That's funny." Evie laughed. Then we heard music playing from the tv. We all looked over and saw Mal on tv. "Ah. look who's on tv." Evie smiled, helping Mal down from the pedestal.

"Your turn, girlfriend." Evie said, motioning me to step onto the pedestal. "As the royal couple continues their tour of the kingdom, they dined with Aladdin and Jasmine." Mal laughed, as she watched herself spit something out into a napkin.

"Six months ago. No one thought King Ben and his girlfriend from the wrong side of the bridge would last." "Yeah, no kidding." Mal scoffed. Evie walked around me, fluffing the bottom of my dress, before she tightened it like she did Mal's. "Oh." I said, as I sucked in a breath. "Sorry." Evie mumbled. "It's okay." I said.

"Mal must be counting the days until the Royal Cotillion..." Mal then gasped, as though she just remembered something. She stood up from her bed walking over to her night stand, and pulling out her spell book.

"When she will officially become a Lady of the Court. And her twin sister, Mckenzie, will become her official Lady in Waiting." "Excited to be Mal's Lady in Waiting?" Evie asked, as she fixed a few things on my dress.

"It's fun until the press is breathing down your neck, everywhere you turn." I laughed. "You'll do great." Evie smiled. The two of us then looked over when we heard Mal, flipping through a book...her spell book. "So, I can't decide what to do for your shoes. I was thinking silver?" Evie asked. "I think silver will look wonderful with the dress, E." I said, smiling at my best friend.

"Read it fast at lightning speed. Remember everything I need." She said, picking up another book and waving her hand at it, casting the spell. Evie and I shared an unimpressed look, as she helped me down from the stand.

"We know Mal's secrets of fitting in." Evie started. "And Ben wouldn't like it one bit." I added, as Evie and I walked over, standing at the end of Mal's bed. Mal ignored us as she quickly read the book. I sighed. "Mal, haven't you guys had enough secrets between the two of you already?" I asked.

Mal looked over at me. "Mckenzie, Evie, you guys remember what I was like before I started using my spell book. I mean, I was a complete disaster." Mal said. "Well, personally, as your best friend, and your twin sister, we strongly believe that this spell book..." I reached over grabbing my sister's spell book.

"Ah!" Mal said, mouth wide, as I held it away from her. "It belongs in the museum with my mirror, and Mckenzie's spell book." Evie said. Mal dropped her book, with a huff. "Don't give us the face." Evie said. "Put the pout away. Mm-hmm. You know we're right." I said.

Mal rolled her eyes. "You guys don't ever miss running wild and just breaking all the rules?" she asked. "Like stealing and lying and fighting?" Evie asked. "Yeah." Mal smiled. "No." Evie said. "I mean, I did earlier but I don't want to." I shrugged. "What?" Mal asked.

"Why would we?" Evie asked, pulling Mal to stand up. "M, come here. Look at where we are. We're in Auradon. And we're Auradon girls now." Evie said, as she pulled Mal over to look at the tv. "Since Mal revealed her love of strawberries, she has received hundreds of cartons from her admirers." Evie squealed, hugging Mal's side.

"Here she is, enjoying a cozy bite-" "See, this is the land of opportunity. We can be whatever we want to be here." Evie said. "So, please, let's just leave the past in the past, okay?" I asked, squeezing Mal's hand. "Besides...I mean, look at the shoes. Look at them." Evie said, gushing over the shoes she made for Mal. "Severe" Mal said, as the three of us laughed.

Word Count: 832