ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

𝙼𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙼𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It was now night time as Mal, Evie and I made our way towards Carlos and Jay's dorm. I pushed open the door to the sound of Carols' voice. "Yes! Ooh!" He laughed. I walked in and saw him playing some kind of video game? Is that what it's called? I'm not sure, these prissy royals have weird technology that we've never even heard of.

"Whoa." Carlos said, as he hit and punched the air. I then looked around their dorm, noticing how it wasn't...pink and bright. "Why couldn't our dorm look like this?" I questioned. "What's wrong with your dorm?" Carlos asked, glancing back at me.

"Let's just say it looks as though a fairy ate an entire box of pink food coloring, and then exploded all over everything." I answered walking over to Jay, my sister following. "Jay, what are you doing?" Mal asked, as Jay dumped a bag full of random shit out on his bed.

"It's called stealing." Jay smiled. "Okay, what's the point?" Mal asked, as Evie walked over, standing behind us. "Well, Mal, it's like buying whatever I want, except it's free." Jay said, pulling a laptop out from his pants.

"Okay. So, you can do that," Mal started, picking up a phone from the pile of junk. "Or you could leave all of this shit here and pick it up when we take over the world." I continued, taking the phone from Mal, throwing it back onto the bed. "You read my mind." Mal smirked. "Like always." I winked, smirking back.

"You two sound just like your mother." Evie said. Mal and I shared a look, before placing a hand on our chests turning to look at our best friend. "Thank you!" we said, smiling at Evie. "you guys do it your way and I'll do it mine." Jay said, closing the laptop and walking to the table.

"Die, suckers!" Carlos laughed at his game before turning around to look at Jay. "Jay, come check this thing out! Man, it's awesome!" he said, stepping away from the tv and handing the sticks he was holding to Jay.

Jay then walked up to the tv moving to the side to 'dodge' a hit. "Guys!" Mal shouted, causing Carlos, and Evie to turn towards me and my twin. "Do we have to remind you what we're all here for?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest, raising a brow.