ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

Over the past six months life has been interesting. Mal, asked me to be her lady in waiting. At first it was fun, but now...not so much. I'm always bombarded with questions from the paparazzi. Like at this exact moment. I then began to wonder what it would be like if we were still evil.

Mckenzie's dream

The five VK's were circled around a cauldron, full of water and apples. "Let's give Auradon a taste of evil." I said, pulling out my spell book. "Wicked ways beneath the skin, let all who taste it now join in." I said, laughing wickedly, along with my twin. Carlos and Jay dumbed two more buckets of apples into the cauldron.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

All
We got all the ways to be
W-I-C-K-E-D
We got all the ways to be
W-I-C-K-E-D

Carlos
Come on

Carlos dumped a bucket of the spelled apples in front of a group of students. All the students fell to their knees, fighting for the apples.

All
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey

Mckenzie walked behind the students shutting all of their lockers, to reveal her mother's slogan, 'Long Live Evil', as she shook a can of spray paint. While Carlos laughed at the students.

Mckenzie
Crashing the party
Guess they lost my invitation
Friendly reminder
Got my own kind of persuasion

Jane took the apple from Mckenzie, biting into it. She then grabbed the spray paint, flipping it in her hand, hitting it on the locker before walking off.