ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪

𝙼𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙼𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Mal and I were at Evie's. Mal just finished telling us about the Queen's crown and our mother's scepter being stolen. "Who else knows about the crown and the scepter?" Evie asked. "No one. I mean, think about it, people are scared enough as it is. We have to employ these entirely new security measures." Mal said.

"Will this delay our bringing over more VKs?" I asked. "We're talking about closing the barrier for good." Mal answered. "You said no, right? I mean the five of us are living the dream here and we finally get to share that." I said. "What could be more important than that?" Evie added.

"Yeah. I know." Mal sighed, sitting down. "I mean, maybe security or maybe peace of mind for everyone in Auradon." She said. "Is that what they're thinking?" Evie asked. "Were they seriously thinking that no one will ever go in or out of the Isle ever again?" I questioned.

"And what? We never get to go back and see our parents? And what about these kids?" Evie asked. "Yeah, we promised that whenever they wanted to, they would be able to go visit the Isle." I said, standing up. "Yeah, I know." Mal sighed.

"M, I am so glad you are going to be Queen. You will be a part of these conversations, you will stick up for the VKs." Evie said. I smiled. "Thank you for telling us." I said, before hugging Mal. "You're gonna be a great Queen." Evie said, also hugging Mal.

Word Count: 260