ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

Mal and I were waiting to be announced to walk out. Mal let out a deep exhale. I grabbed her hand in mine. "It's gonna be okay, Mal." I said, squeezing her hand. Mal nodded. "It makes me feel a little better that you're by my side." She said, smiling at me.

"I'll alway have your back." I said, returning the smile, as our necklaces started to glow. "And you look beautiful. Evie did an amazing job on your dress." I said. "So do you. Carlos is going to freak at how breathtaking you look." Mal said. "So will Ben." I said.

We heard the sound of trumpets, as the crowd quieted down. "Here goes nothing." Mal sighed, as we linked arms. "The future Lady Mal and her future Lady in Waiting, Mckenzie." Lumiere announced. Mal took one last deep breath as we walked out.

We stopped next to Lumiere. "You work it, girls." He whispered. Mal and I laughed, looking up at him. We looked out at the crowd, catching Evie's eye. She then starts clapping and cheering loudly, everyone else joining in.

"Whoo!" Evie cheered. "Yeah!" Carlos shouted. Mal and I smiled, as we descended down the stairs, Adam meeting us halfway, before helping us down the rest. "Hi." We said. "Hi. Hey, Ben is on his way." He said, as we stopped next to Belle. "Okay." Mal nodded.

"You two look beautiful." Adam smiled. Mal and I looked down at our dresses. "Oh. Thank you." We said. "I know we were shocked at first, but you...you are exactly what Ben needs." Belle said, grabbing Mal's hands.

"And lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions." Adam said, causing us to laugh. Evie then walked over to us. "Of course." Adam nodded, as Belle let go of Mal's hands. "Hi." We all said, as Evie grabbed one of my hands, and one of Mal's.

"How are you?" Evie asked, looking at Mal worried. "Uh...I sort of feel like I'm gonna throw up." Mal said. "Yeah. Okay, that's okay." Evie said. "We're right here with you, okay?" I said, stopping and looking Mal in the eyes. "Okay." Mal nodded.