ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

It was now night time and the five of us were running down the stairs, towards the limo. "Jay, keys, remote." Ben said, throwing both items to Jay. "Wait!" Evie exclaimed, causing all of us to stop and look at her.

"Something's wrong." She walked over to Ben, fixing his hat. "Oh." Ben said. I rolled my eyes. "There." She sighed. "Great, now that you've fixed Ben's hat hair let's go on with what really matters." I said. "Shotgun!" We heard someone behind us shout. We all turned and saw Dude. Wait, did Dude, the dog just talk?

"No, Dude, stay. The Isle is way too dangerous." Carlos said, causing Dude to whimper in sadness. "I'm sorry, did he just..." I trailed off. Carlos looked over at me. "Talk? Yeah, I know. I'll tell you later." Carlos said, as we walked over to the limo.

"Let's go." Ben said, as he got in the passenger seat, Jay in the drivers and Evie, Carlos and I in the back. "Okay. Once we cross the bridge, park under the pier in the old garage. Got it?" I said. "Got it." Jay replied, before he started driving towards the Isle.

***

Once on the Isle, we all got out of the limo. "Ben, help me with the tarp." Carlos said, as he ran over to a white tarp. Ben followed, helping Carlos carry the tarp over to the limo. "Jay." Carlos said, throwing one side of the tarp to Jay, over the limo.

I grabbed onto the tarp as Evie helped me pull it over to cover the rest of the limo. "I got it." Jay said, walking over to us. We nodded, stepping away from the limo. "It's really weird being back here." Evie said. I nodded in agreement. "We'll get in and get out." Jay said. "Jay." Carlos said, as he and Ben walked over with another tarp, so they could cover the back of the limo.

Ben then walked away, over to a tunnel. "Hey, what's in here?" He asked. We all looked over and saw him standing in front of the tunnel that led to Uma's ship. "Ben..." Carlos said, as we all ran over to him. "You don't want to know." Jay added.

"Hey, guys. Keep it chill, all right? Last thing we need is are parents figuring out we're here." Carlos said. We all then started to walk off, to our old hideout. I was walking with Carlos. Jay and Ben were behind us, and Evie was behind them.