ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

"If you guys never would have brought him here this never would have happened. What were you thinking?" Mal asked, raising her voice. We just got done explaining how Uma has Ben. "He was gonna come with or without us. We just wanted to protect him." I argued.

"Yeah. And we completely blew it." Carlos said. "Okay. Okay, so what are we gonna do?" Jay asked. "We are not doing anything." Mal said, walking over to us. "This is between Mckenzie, Uma and me, and she's a punk. And guess what, now we have to go get him." Mal said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Mal, you're still gonna have to go through Harry Hook and his wharf rats." Carlos said. "Yeah, you're gonna need us." Jay added. "Uma said for Mckenzie and I to come alone." Mal said. "Mal, come on." Evie tried to argue.

"She said for them to come alone." Carlos said, squeezing my hand, before he let it go, sitting on the couch. "I know one thing, I'm not going anywhere." he added. "We'll be here when you get back." Jay said. "Come on, Mckenzie. Let's go." Mal said, as she turned, walking away. "Hey." Carlos said, grabbing my hand again.

"Be careful." He said. I smiled. "I always am." I lent down, kissing him on the cheek. "Mckenzie!" Mal shouted. "Coming!" I shouted back, running after my twin.

***

We were about to walk into Ursula's Fish & Chips, when Mal stopped me. "I do all the talking." She said. "Why?" I asked. "'Cause I'm older." She said, lowering her arm. "By nine minutes." I mumbled, as Mal, pushed open the saloon, style doors.

"We're back." Mal said in a sing-song voice, as we both smirked, at everyone in the restaurant. "Loser, party of two. Right this way, please." Uma said, gesturing to an empty table. Mal and I walked over as Uma kicked two chairs at us. We easily stopped them, sitting in them, with the back of the chair to our chests.

"Place still stinks." Mal stated, a straight look on her face. "Oh, I'm sorry. We're down a butler today. Princesses." Uma mocked. "Where is he?" Mal asked, cutting to the chase. Uma ripped off her apron, dropping it on the floor.

"You know, I've dreamed of this." She laughed. "You two wanting something from me, and me watching you both squirm like a worm on a hook." she continued. "We're so flattered that you dream of us. We haven't given you a thought since we left." I sarcastically said. Uma didn't like that, so she slammed her hand on the table. Mal glared at me for talking.

"Obviously. You two have your perfect little lives, don't you?" Uma asked, looking between me and my twin. "Don't they have the perfect little lives?" Uma asked the people in the restaurant. Instead of answering, the people laughed.

"And we're twenty years into a garbage strike." Uma said, looking back at the two of us. "Listen, if you have some kind of score to settle with us, game on. I see no need to bring Ben into this." Mal said, earning a laugh from Uma.

"It may be a little unnecessary, but, ugh, it is so much fun. Here's the deal." Uma said. "Just like your mother, always a catch." I said, rolling my eyes, as Uma sat down in the chair across from us. Ume then put her arm up, elbow resting on the table. She wanted an arm wrestle.

"If you win, Ben is free to go. Hmm?" Uma said. Mal smirked, putting her hand in Uma's. "Don't you wanna know what I get if I win?" Uma asked, with a fake innocent voice. "Still dreaming." Mal said. "Hmm. Last time I checked, your mother thought she had things all sewn up, too, huh? How'd that work out again?" Uma asked, as the people in the restaurant started to surround us.

"On three." Mal said. "One." Uma smiled. "Two." Mal stated. "Three." They both said, as they started to arm wrestle. Uma laughed. "You know, that whole princess act. Ugh. Never bought it for a second. You can stick a tiara on a villain, but you're still a villain." Uma taunted.

"And you can slap a pirate hat on, but you're still Shrimpy." Mal gasped, as Uma lost some focus. Mal used her free hand to grab my hand, as her eyes started to glow green. My eyes started to grow purple and so did our necklaces.

Uma was laughing as we gained the upper hand. We both smirked, as Uma's hand almost touched the table. "If I win, you bring me the wand." Uma said, which caused me and Mal to lose our focus. Our eyes flickered back to their normal color as Uma slammed Mal's hand onto the table, winning.

Uma shot up laughing, with her hand in the air. Everyone in the restaurant cheered, jumping around. Mal and I shared a look, rolling our eyes, as we sighed in defeat. "Now...if you want beasty boy back, bring me Fairy Godmother's magic wand to my ship tomorrow at 12:00 noon. Sharp." Uma said, flipping her hair.

"Oh, and if you blab...you can kiss your baby goodbye." Uma said, earning a glare from Mal. Uma then kissed her hand, waving at us as she turned and walked away. Mal and I huffed, as we stood up leaving the restaurant.

"What the hell are we gonna do now?" I asked. "I don't know. But we gotta tell the others." She said. "And I thought I told you not to talk?" She asked. "Well you're not my boss." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. "And I'm your older sister." She replied. "By nine fucking minutes, Mal. Get over it. I can do what I want when I want." I huffed, as we made our way back to our old hideout.

***

"There's no way we're gonna give Uma the wand." Evie said. Mal and I just explained what happened at the Chip Shop. "We can't just let her destroy Auradon." Evie continued. "Uma doesn't get the wand, then Ben is toast, guys." Carlos said, as Mal paced the room.

"Great, so we're going to give Uma, of all people, the wand?" Evie asked. Then her, Jay and Carlos began to argue. "Wait, you guys." Mal said, catching their attention. "Your 3D printer." She said.

"A phony wand." Carlos said. "Yes." Mal nodded. "In my sleep." Carlos stated. "Yeah, but the second Uma tests it, she'll know it's fake." I pointed out. "Okay, so then we just get Ben out really fast. We need some kind of diversion." Mal said.

"Smoke bomb." Jay suggested. "That's perfect. I'll get the chemicals I need from Lady Tremain's place. That could work." Evie said, as she walked over to me and Mal. "Oh, and sick hair by the way." Evie said.

"Yeah, Evil Stepmom seriously stepped up her game." I said. "Okay, do you want to know something? Dizzy did this." Mal said. "Little Dizzy?" Evie and I asked. "Shut up." Evie said. "I know. I'm, like, loving it." Mal said. "I like how much lighter it is." I said, as Mal ran her fingers through her hair.

"I'm really proud of her." Evie said. "Me, too." I smiled, as we both felt Mal's hair. Jay then cleared his throat. "Hello." Carlos said, causing the three of us to look at them. Carlos then shrugged. "Right." Evie and I whispered, as we all got back on track.

"Carlos, Jay, Mckenzie, you guys meet us at Pirates Bay, no later than noon. And you guys, losing, not an option. 'Cause we're rotten." Mal said. "To the core." the rest of us added. "Let's do this." Evie said, as we all went our separate ways.

Word Count: 1312