ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

The three of us walked up to a gate that was shaped like a skull with the words, 'GET LOST!' above it. Celia walked over, putting the key in the lock, unlocking the door. I turned my head to see a sign that said, 'Beware of dog!' and it had a picture of a three headed dog. "Hey." I said, catching Celia's attention.

"How big is that dog?" Mal asked, nodding towards the sign. Celia turned to look at the sign. "You'll see." She said, before opening the gate. She started walking in then turned to Mal and I lowering her voice. "Okay, stay quiet. It echoes, like, crazy in here." She whispered. Mal and I nodded before following her down the cave.

As we were walking a dog started barking and growling. Mal and I both gasped, jumping. We held onto each other ready for anything. "Come on. Come, come." Celia said, waving us towards a bike. We grabbed the three helmets, turning on the flashlight that was attached before climbing onto the bike.

The barking continued as we rode the bike down the mine shaft. After about five minutes, we stopped, getting off the bike. We took our helmets off, turning off the lights, before setting them on the bike. Celia then led us into Hades' living space.

We saw Hades asleep on the couch with his sunglasses on. Celia held a finger to her lips, telling us to be quiet. Mal and I nodded as we slowly made our way down the stairs, towards Hades. Celia pointed to the ember that was sitting on the table next to the couch.

The barking started again, causing Mal and I to look around, searching for the three headed dog. Celia then nudged us, nodding towards a record player. "Honestly, not surprised." I whispered, rolling my eyes.

The record then started to glitch. Mal and I stepped forwards, towards Hades, when Celia held her arm out in front of us. She pointed to the side, nodding as if to tell us to go around. Mal and I nodded, slowly going around, behind the wall.

Celia got annoyed with the record and shut it off. "What are you doing here?" Hades asked, causing Mal and I to widen our eyes as we froze in our spot. I was slightly in front of Mal, so she reached forward grabbing my hand, squeezing it.