ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

A/nCarlos is where the outfit at the top of the chapter

A/n
Carlos is where the outfit at the top of the chapter

Mckenzie's POV

"Here put this on." Evie said, shoving a purple dress in my hands, then pushing me into the bathroom. I laughed as she shut the door. I quickly changed out of my clothes and put the dress on. I opened the bathroom door, walking out. "Looks amazing on you." Evie smiled.

Then Mal walked into the dorm. "Ew, what's up with the dress?" She asked. "She has a date." Evie said. "Oh? And who is my little sister going on a date with?" Mal asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "Okay, first off, you're only older by nine minutes." I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "And second it's Carlos." I said, looking down with a blush.

"He finally asked you out?" Mal smirked. "Hmm." I hummed, with a smile. I then walked over to my bed grabbing my green leather jacket. "Um, what are you doing?" Evie asked. "Putting on my jacket?" I questioned. "No, the jacket stays here." She said, crossing her arms over her chest. I rolled my eyes.

"If I let you do my hair and makeup will you let me keep the jacket?" I asked. Evie perked up, nodding her head rapidly. "Yay!" She cheered, pulling me to sit in front of the vanity. "Really? Makeup?" Mal asked.

"Mckenzie, told me she didn't want any makeup and that she was just going to wear her hair down, but I guess she really wants to wear her leather jacket." Evie shrugged, as she started putting makeup on me.

Once Evie was done with my make up she moved onto my hair. "Perfect." She smiled, putting the comb down. I looked in the mirror shocked. "Wow, E." I gushed. "I know, I know. I'm a miracle worker." She said, flipping her hair.

"That you are." Mal said, walking up to look at me through the mirror. "Oh, don't forget your shoes." Evie spoke walking over to her bed, pulling out a pair of heels. My eyes widened. "Absolutely not." I said, shaking my head.

"Why not? Your other shoes are heels." Evie said. "Yeah, they are thicker and boots. This looks like it could snap any second." I said, holding onto the heel part of the shoe. "It'll be fine." Evie said, rolling her eyes. "No." I said. "Then no jacket." Evie crossed her arms over her chest. "Ugh! Fine. Whatever." I groaned, taking the shoes and slipping them on.

I held onto Mal's arm as I stood up. "Let's just hope I don't fall on my face." I whispered, letting go of my sister. "Good luck." she laughed. "See you're a natural!" Evie said, as I started walking around the room. I stumbled a few times but soon got used to the heels. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Just in time, too." Mal laughed, as Evie opened the door, to reveal Carlos. "Wow. You look...wow." He said. "You too, Handsome." I smiled, walking over to the door. "Well, have fun. But not too much fun." Evie said, glaring at Carlos. Carlos gulped, nodding.

"Jeez, E. Protective much?" I asked, rolling my eyes. Carlos then held out his arm. "Shall we?" He asked. "We shall." I smiled, linking my arm with his. Evie shut the door, as Carlos and I walked down the hallway.

"Where are we going?" I asked. 'It's a surprise." He smirked, as we walked out fo the school and towards the forest. "If I didn't know you, I would think you brought me out here to murder me." I joked. "I promise. I'd never hurt you." Carlos smiled, interlocking out hands.

***

"Here we are." Carlos said. I gasped looking out at what seemed to be a lake. "Carlos, this place is amazing." I said in awe. "Ben suggested this place and I had Mal help me set it up." He said, pulling me over to the picnic set up.

We sat down across from each other as Carlos handed me some kind of red berry? "It's a strawberry. I'm not sure what it is but Ben suggested I bring them." Carlos said. I nodded as I took a bite, My eyes widened. "Wow. this is delicious." I gushed, eating another.

"Here, try this. It's really good." Carlos said, handing me a cupcake. "It's chocolate with a peanut butter filling and a chocolate chip, peanut butter frosting." Carlos said. I took a bite and my taste buds exploded like fireworks. "Wow. Auradon has amazing food." I moaned, finishing the cupcake.

"Yeah they do." Carlos smiled, watching in amusement as I was trying the different foods. "Ben also suggested that we swim in the lake, but neither of us know how to swim so I decided against that." he said. "Good idea." I nodded.

"So instead...once we're done here I had Mal ask Evie to find a good movie and drop it off at my dorm." He said. "Sounds like fun." I smiled, moving to sit next to him.

***

We spent the next hour and a half talking and eating. "How about we go watch that movie?" I asked. Carlos nodded, as we began picking up all the trash. We walked hand in hand back to his dorm.

"What about Jay?" I asked. "He said he'd practice for our game, that's in a few days." Carlos said. "Uh, no offense but shouldn't it be you practicing?" I asked. "Ouch!" He said, placing a hand over his heart.

"You know I'll still cheer you on even if you just sit on the bench." I said, cupping his face. "Really?" He asked, surprised. I nodded, leaning up and pecking his lips. I pulled away with a smile. "Movie?" He asked. "Movie." I nodded.

Word Count: 968