ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

A/n
I know that the third movie came out in 2019, however, it's going to be set in 2023.

𝙼𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙼𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It's been three months since the barrier has come down. Over the past three months Evie and Jane have been helping me plan mine and Carlos' wedding. "So, I was thinking." Evie said, as she set an overflowing binder down in front of me and Carlos. "Wow. I forgot how big this binder was." Carlos mumbled, staring at the binder.

Evie then opened the binder to a page of different colors, pointing to three of them. "These could be the color scheme. And before you say no...I might have already designed the invitation and made several hundreds of copies." She said, with an innocent smile. "Here it is." Jane said, handing Carlos and I each an invitation.

    "Aww

"Aww. It's cute. I like the flames at the bottom." I said, smiling up at my friends. "I think it's a great color combination and I also love the invitation." Carlos said. "Great, because they've already been sent out." Jane smiled, clapping her hands together.

Carlos and I shared a laugh, shaking our heads. "Everything else is ordered, and on the way. All that's left to do is a final fitting for your wedding dress, and the bridesmaids dresses." Evie said, shutting the binder. I nodded, setting the invitation on the table.

"Carlos...get out." Evie said, pointing at the door. "Wha-why?" Carlos asked. "Because, you can't see Kenzie in her wedding dress yet." She said. "Well, you could have led with that." Carlos grumbled, standing up. "I'll see you later." He said, give me a soft kiss on the lips. "I love you." I said, into the kiss. "I love you, too." He replied.

"Come on, Dude. let's go." Carlos said, calling Dude over. "What? I want to stay. I want to see Kenzie in her dress!" Dude complained. Carlos bent down picking Dude up. "Sorry buddy. But if I can't see her in it. Neither can you." Carlos said. "Hmph." Dude, huffed, with a pout, as Carlos, walked out the door.

"Okay, now that he's gone...let's get you in your dress." Evie smiled, pulling me to my feet. "I made a few changes since your last fitting, so I hope you like it." She said, as we entered her sewing room. I gasped covering my mouth with my hands as I looked at my wedding dress.

"Oh, E. I love it!" I gushed, feeling the skirt. "Now, what do you think about having Dizzy and Celia as flower girls?" Evie asked. "Well, I think Dizzy is perfect but being a flower girl doesn't seem like something Celia would enjoy." I said. "I suppose you're right. But I don't want Celia to feel left out." Evie sighed.

"Well...maybe she could...I don't know, control the music?" I suggested. "No, I already have that perfected!" Evie exclaimed. "Okay, relax. Take a deep breath." I said. "There you go." Evie took a slow calm deep breath. "How about we ask Celia what she'd like to do? Then we won't have to stress over it, and by 'we' I mean you." I said, placing my hands on Evie's shoulders. Evie nodded. "You're right." She said.

Evie shook her head, before placing the dress in my hands. "You go change, I'm gonna go speak to Celia." She said. "Yes ma'am." I saluted, walking into the bathroom. I peeled off my clothes, slipping the dress on. I smiled at myself in the mirror, holding the top of the dress up since I couldn't zip the back myself. I folded my clothes, leaving them on the bathroom counter as I walked back into Evie's sewing room. "You look gorgeous." Celia complemented. I jumped, not expecting her and Evie to be back already.

Celia laughed, biting into a cupcake. "Thank you, Celia." I smiled, before walking over to Evie, Turning around. "Can you zip me," she asked. With a nod and a bright smile, Evie zipped the dress up. "My best work yet!" The blue haired girl gushed, looking over the dress, slowly walking around me. "Definitely." I nodded.

Evie clapped her hands, walking over to the rack with the bridesmaids dresses. "So I talked to Celia." She started. "And I'm okay with whatever. Other than being a flower girl. Not my thing." Celia said, scrunching up her nose. I laughed, nodding. "Well, as of right now, I could use another bridesmaid." I suggested.

I smiled as I watched Celia's face brighten. "I'd love to!" The girl exclaimed. "Great. So my bridesmaids are you, Evie, Mal, and Jane." I listed off, coining in my fingers. "And Carlos' groomsmen are Jay, Ben, Doug, and Jay was able to convince him to have Gil as the fourth." Evie said, grabbing her measuring tape. I nodded. "Okay." I said. Evie then turned to Celia, holding up the measuring tape. "Can I measure you for the dress?" She softly asked. "Of course." Celia nodded, finishing her cupcake before walking over to Evie's pedestal.

"Okay, so I talked with Dizzy as well, and she's going to make the bridesmaids' jewelry, as well as your Bouquet of flowers." Evie said, unzipping my dress, and then walking over to measure Celia. "Aww. I can't wait to see what she creates." I cooed, walking towards the bathroom to change.

A/n
I'm so sorry for the long wait, but this book is almost completely finished!! I have two more chapters to write and then this book will be complete!

Word Count: 931