ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

"I think that's the last one." I huffed, setting a box on the counter. Carlos, Jay, Doug and I were helping Evie move into her new, as she calls it, starter castle. Mal wanted to help, but she and Ben had a meeting. "You okay there, Kenzie?" Jay laughed, as I was panting. "Yeah...that box...it was a lot heavier than it looked." I said, bending over, placing my hands on my knees.

Carlos walked over rubbing my back, while stifling a laugh. "I asked if you wanted me to carry it." He said. I turned my head glaring at him. "No offence, bro, but if she thinks it was heavy, there's no way in hell you'd be able to even lift it." Jay said.

"Ha ha, whatever, jackass." Carlos said, rolling his eyes. "Well, then I guess you wouldn't mind carrying in the couch when it arrives next week, Jay." Evie said, as she and Doug walked into the room. "By myself?" Jay asked. "Mm-hmm." Evie nodded, crossing her arms, over her chest.

"What? Nobody can carry a couch by themselves." Jay complained. "I mean, they could if it was for a doll house." I shrugged, earning a glare from Jay. "I can help you." Doug suggested with a shrug. We were all silent for a moment before bursting into laughter.

"Y-you want to help? With w-what? Your n-noodle arms?" I asked, through my laughter. "I don't have noodle arms." Doug confidently said. "Here, hold this." I said, handing him the box I carried in. "Sure." he shrugged.

I placed the box in his hands, causing him to fall to the ground. The four of us laughed once again, as Doug struggled to lift the box, and place it back on the counter. "Okay, you made your point. I might have noodle arms." Doug mumbled. "Might?" Carlos asked, smirking. "Fine, I definitely have noodle arms." Doug huffed, walking out.

"Doug, darling." Evie slightly laughed, running after her boyfriend. "So...how are you two doing?" Jay asked, after a moment of silence. Carlos and I smiled at each other, interlocking our hands. "Great." We said in unison.

"Really?" Jay asked, surprised. "Neither one of you wants to kill the other, since you've moved in together?" He asked. I glared over at him, waving my hand in the air as a bunch of pillows started attacking him. "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry!" He cried, as I snapped my fingers, the pillows disappearing in a cloud of purple mist. It's been four months since Carlos and I got engaged. And last month we got a really good deal on a small starter home. It has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a decent sized kitchen, dining room, and living room.

Evie then walked back into the kitchen. "Mckenzie, I want to get your opinion on what to call my little fashion business. "Oooo. What if you called it 'Evie's 5 Hearts'? You know, symbolizing the five of us, together as one." I said. Evie's face lit up.

"Yes! That's a great name!" She squealed, pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "Ugh! Evie...I kind of need to breathe." I muttered. "Oh, sorry!" She said, pulling away. I took in a deep breath, getting oxygen to my lungs.

"I need to make a logo." Evie gasped. "Oh, this is amazing!" She gushed, running out of the room squealing. I laughed, shaking my head. "Nice name." Carlos said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, kissing my cheek. I then checked the time. "Oh, I have to go. I have that meeting with Mal and Ben to discuss which VK's to bring over next." I sighed.

"It's okay. I'll hang out with Jay a little longer and then meet you at home." Carlos said, giving me a soft kiss. "I love you." I said into the kiss. "I love you, too. Now, go before you're late." He replied, pushing me towards the door. I blew him one more kiss before rushing off towards the castle.

𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚜' 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"God, could you two be any more lovey dovey?" Jay scoffed. "Oh, you're just jealous, because Lonnie's off travelling with her mother." I said. "Am not." Jay rolled his eyes. "Sure you aren't." I said, patting his shoulders. "Carlos!" I heard Dude call my name, as he ran into the kitchen. "What's up, Dude?" I asked, leaning down to pick him up.

"Where's Mckenzie?" He asked. "She's at a meeting." I said. "Aww, I wanted cuddles." Dude, whined. "Um...hello. I'm here." I said. "Yeah, but Mckenzie, give better cuddles." He replied. I scoffed, rolling my eyes. Jay laughed. "Obviously it's true because he's bound to always tell the truth." Jay said. "Just for that comment, I'm not making you anymore bacon cookies." I said, pointing at Dude.

"Good, you always burn them and Mckenzie's always taste better." Dude replied. I looked at the dog in my arms in shock. "I-I..." I stuttered. "Damn, he told you." Jay laughed, petting Dude's head. I rolled my eyes, with a huff.

Mckenzie's POV

I walked into the meeting room to see Mal and Ben waiting for me. "Sorry, I was helping Evie." I said, taking a seat next to my twin, across from Ben. "It's okay, we just got here as well." Mal smiled. "Now that we're all here, let's begin." Ben said, clicking his pen.

"Well, we have to bring Dizzy. You promised Evie." I said. Ben nodded, writing down Dizzy's name on the pad of paper. "Hmm...what about Squeaky and Squirmy? They seem like a good choice." Mal shrugged. I nodded. "Yeah, and it's a good idea not splitting them up." I added. "Well, I wouldn't want to be separated from my twin." Mal smiled, placing her hand on mine, which rested on the table.

"I was also thinking maybe Dr. Facilier's daughter, Celia." I suggested. "Yeah, she could use a little bit of Fairy Godmother's goodness class." Mal nodded. "Good choice." I said. "Okay, well all the kids on the Isle already have the applications, so when the five of you go there in a few months, you will just have to choose those ones." Ben said, as he clicked his pen shut.

Word Count: 1047