ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

I was standing with Mal, looking through binoculars, searching for Uma. "Where are you Shrimpy?" Mal muttered. "You know, maybe we should call her calamari since, you know, she's part octopus now." I shrugged, lowering my binoculars and looking at my twin. Mal lowered her binoculars, turning her head to look at me. "Good one." She smirked.

We laughed before looking back out towards the sea. We've been searching for about two hours, wondering where Uma could be. I slightly screamed as someone wrapped their arms around me, Mal doing the same. We both turned around to see our boyfriends...well her boyfriend and my fiancé. I turned around smiling up at Carlos, as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Not a tentacle in sight." Mal said. "I think if Uma was up to something, we'd know by now." Ben said. "No, Ben, we know how villains think. And we don't trust Uma, as far as we can throw her." I said, turning back around to face Ben and Mal.

"Yeah, and she's gonna wait until our defenses are down and then, that's when she's gonna strike." Mal said. Mal and I then turned to look back out at the ocean. "I really wish I had time to do a dragon flyover 'cause I can go so much higher." I said, as Mal and I looked through our binoculars again.

"Well, you can't be everywhere at once, babe." Carlos said, as he took the binoculars from me. "Besides, we've got your back." Ben said, taking Mal's binoculars. Mal looked up at the guards at the top of the castle, who were also searching the ocean. "Come on." Carlos whispered, as we left Mal and Ben alone.

"Is he ready to propose?" I asked, as we walked through the castle. "Oh no. He's hella nervous." Carlos laughed. "So were you." I said, interlocking our hands. "Was not." He said. I gave him a look. "That's not what Jay said, or Evie. Or Mal." I said. "Traitors." Carlos mumbled under his breath. I laughed, shaking my head as we exited the castle, and made our way towards Auradon Prep.

***

The crowd was talking amongst themselves as we all waited for Mal and Ben to walk out. The crowd started cheering as Ben and Mal made their way over. "Here they come." I said, squeezing Carlos' hand. We clapped as Mal waved to everyone. Mal went to walk off the platform but Fairy Godmother told her to stay. "Only my sister." I mumbled, causing Carlos to laugh.