ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

"So, how was your date?" Evie asked, wiggling her eyebrows at me. "Good morning to you, too." I muttered, as I exited the bathroom, after getting dressed for the day. "Well, you wouldn't tell us last night." Evie said, pulling me over to Mal's bed, where my sister was laying on her stomach, doing some homework.

"Well...He took me on a picnic and the-" I was cut off by our door opening. We all looked over and saw Jane. I rolled my eyes, moving to lay on my bed. Evie walked over to work on a dress she was making. I pulled out my spell book and some paint markers. I started doodling on it to make it my own.

"Mom said, 'if a boy can't see the beauty within, then he's not worth it.'" Jane said, walking over to my bed, standing at the end, by my head. "Can you believe it? What world does she live in?" Jane asked. "Auradon." Mal and I scoffed.

"Mal, Mckenzie, do you like?" Evie asked, holding up her dress. "Yeah. It's cute." Mal said, not looking up from her work. "It brings out your eyes." I said, glancing up at Evie. "I know." Evie smiled. "I'll never get a boyfriend." Jane randomly said, flopping on Evie's bed.

"Boyfriends are overrated." Mal said, blowing on her paper to remove eraser bits. "And how would you know, Mal?" Evie asked. "You've never had one." I added, smirking over at my sister, who stuck her tongue out at me. I stuck my tongue out back at her.

"It's 'cause I don't need one. They're a waste of time." Mal said. Evie then gasped. I looked over at her, thinking she hurt herself. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I forgot to do Chad's homework! Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no." Evie said, rushing over to her bed and grabbing what I assume is Chad's bookbag.

"And that is exactly what I mean." Mal said, going back to her work. I went back to doodling on my spell book but looked up again at someone knocking on our door. "Hey, guys! I'm Lonnie." A girl with short dark hair said, walking into our room.

"Please, just come on in." I mumbled, rolling my eyes. "My mom's Mulan?" Lonnie asked. Mal, Evie and I looked at her confused. "No? Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair. And I know you hate us and well, you're evil. But do you think you could do mine?" Lonnie asked, walking over to my bed.