ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

It was the next day and the five of us were sitting in Remedial Goodness 101. I was sitting in between Mal and Evie. Jay and Carlos were sitting next to each other at the table next to ours. All of us had borde looks.

Fairy Godmother was the teacher and she's been asking questions nonstop. She was on question 23 and, no wait...maybe it was 24? I'm not sure I kind of just spaced out most of the questions.

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?" She asked. Evie then instantly raised her hand with a smile. "Evie." Fairy Godmother said.

"What was the second one?" She asked. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head as I looked down to see what my sister was doing. She was drawing Fairy Godmother's wand. "Nice." I whispered. "Thanks." Mal smirked, glancing over at me.

I was pulled back to the class wehn Fairy Godmother called my name. "Mckenzie?" I looked up before answering. "Uh...C, give it a bottle." I answered. "Correct. Again." Fair Godmother smiled. "You and Mal are on fire, girl!" Carlos said, looking over at us.

I shrugged. "Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Mal said. "Oh." Carlos nodded. "That makes so much sense."Evie smiled. "Well, duh." I scoffed, shaking my head. There was a scared squeal that came from next to us. We all looked over and saw a girl in a blue dress with short brown hair, holding a clipboard as she quickly passed us in fear, making her way towards Fairy Godmother.

"Hello, dear one." Fair Godmother said. "Hi. you need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." She said, handing the clipboard to Fairy Godmother as she looked back at the five of us in fear. Mal looked at me then nodded towards Evie. I looked over and saw her spacing out, twirling her hair.

I nudged her with my elbow, causing her to look up towards the front of the room. "Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" Fairy Godmother asked. "Mom, no!" Jane, whisper-yelled. "It's okay. Jane, this is everyone." Fairy Godmother said, handing the clipboard back to Jane, then pushing her towards us. "Hi. That's okay, don't mind me, as you were." Jane said, then squealed again as she passed us.