ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕚𝕩

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

Ben led the way as we quietly made our way through the woods and towards Fairy Cottage. We all crouched behind a tree as Ben held a finger up to his lips, telling us to be quiet. We then slowly made our way towards the cottage. Mal and Ben continued to the door, while the rest of us stayed hidden behind boulders and trees.

Once Ben opens the gate, we all rush over. "Here." Mal said, handing me the ember. I took it, causing it to light up. Ben quickly opened the door, all of us rushing inside. The cottage looked empty. Jay ran upstairs to check for Audrey.

"She's not upstairs." Jay said, shaking his head. I sighed, putting the ember in the pocket of my leather jacket. We then heard banging from behind a door. I moved to stand in front of Celia, invade Audrey was behind the door. Ben cautiously walked over, lifting up the latch before opening the door. There, curled up in a ball, was the one and only Chad Charming. "Chad?" Ben asked.

"I want my mommy." Chad shakily said. Ben went to help Chad up but he flinched away at Ben's touch. "No." he said. "It's okay." Ben said, helping Chad up. "What happened, buddy?" Ben asked, once Chad was on his feet.

Chad then looked around the room. "Hmm. Ben. Ben!" Chad gasped, invading Ben's personal space. "Your face." Chad said, feeling Ben's beard. "She's gone? Huh? The door is open. I'm free. Freedom! Oh! Freedom!" Chard shouted, as he sprinted out of the cottage, causing Harry to laugh hysterically.

"Oh, he is such a mama's boy. I didn't even know it was possible to run that fast!" Harry said, through his laughter. "So glad you didn't go out with him E." I said, as we walked out of the cottage. "That makes two of us." Mal spoke up. "Uh, three of us. I'm embarrassed I ever even liked him." Evie cringed.

"Ooh. All right. Let's get this Audrey chick taken care of already. What do you say, girls? Time to wrap things up?" Uma asked, as she, Mal and I laughed. "You know, someday, you're gonna have to tell me how you guys all got teamed up." Ben said, wrapping his arm around Mal's shoulders.