ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

"E, I love my dress!" I gushed, examining my dress, that was hanging up waiting for me to put on. "Thank you." Evie smiled. I was getting ready with Evie when there was a knock on the door. I shared a confused look with Evie. I shrugged, walking over to the door, as Evie went to change into her dress, in the bathroom.

I opened the door and was greeted with a smiling Carlos. "Hey." I smiled. "Hey, can we...talk for a second?" He asked. "Yeah." I nodded, walking out of my dorm, shutting the door behind me.

"What's up?" I asked. "I, uh...got you something." He said, pulling out a black velvet box. He opened it to reveal a silver ring with different shades of purple diamonds. I gasped. "Carlos..." I started. "I'm not proposing, it's just...Jay suggested I get you a gift and I saw this and it reminded me of when your eyes glow." Carlos blushed, looking down with a smile, while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Carlos, I love it." I smiled, lifting his head up. "Really?" He asked, as he slipped the ring on my finger. "Really." I smiled, nodding, before pecking his lips.

"I should probably finish getting ready." I said, pointing back at my dorm. "Yeah. I'll see you later." Carlos smiled, kissing me before walking back to his dorm. I smiled, twisting the ring on my finger as I walked back into my dorm to get ready.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

On the Isle

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned King. I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all!" Snow White said, smiling at the camera.

The villains were watching the coronation on their tv in their lair. "'I'm Snow White.' Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done." Evil Queen said, throwing popcorn at the tv. "Oh. Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair? And there's Fairy Godmother's wand!" Snow White exclaimed.