ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

Uma and Celia were searching Audrey's dorm while Evie, Mal and I were searching the rest of the school. "Guys, we've looked everywhere. Audrey clearly isn't here." I said, as we searched the last dorm. "Mckenzie's right, let's go see if Uma and Celia found anything." Evie said. We then turned around heading back to Audrey's dorm.

"She's nowhere on campus." Evie said, as we walked into Audrey's dorm. Celia was sitting at the vanity while Uma was reading something on the bed. "Found her diary. And dang, did you ruin Audrey's life." Uma said, with a laugh.

"Okay, so did you find anything in there that we don't already know or...?" Mal asked. "She hangs out at Fairy Cottage. You know, where Flora, Fauna and Merriweather hid her mom from your mom." Uma said, closing the diary.

"Yes. Ha ha. The irony is not lost on us." I said. Uma then huffed. "How could anyone with this bed ever be unhappy?" She complained, laying down. "Okay. How do I look?" Celia asked as she turned to us, wearing some of Audrey's jewelry.

"You look great." I smiled. "Like a queen? Or a stuck up princess?" Celia asked. "Definitely a queen. You work those pearl necklaces great." I said. Evie then glared at me. "Don't encourage her." I shrugged, as she turned to Celia. "The bling stays here." She said.

"But she's bad." Celia said. "And we're not." Evie replied. Celia sighed before taking off all the jewelry. "Well, let's get back to E's and wait for the boys." I said, clapping my hands. The others nodded in agreement.

***

"I really hope they found Ben." Mal said, as we stopped in front of Evie's house. "Nice digs." Uma said, looking over the house. "I got a really good deal." Evie said, as we continued walking towards the house.

When we walked in we saw Dizzy and the Smee twins asleep on the couch. It looked as though Dizzy was having a nightmare. "It's okay. Shh! It's okay." Celia said, trying to comfort the sleeping Dizzy. It seemed to work as Dizzy's breathing slowed.