ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕪

A/n
I'm just warning you that this chapter might be a little cringey. I'm not the best when it comes to "romance" and romantic gestures. Which is why I got some of the stuff said in the vows and by the officiant from google.

𝙼𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙼𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I stretched my arms out, feeling the empty bed next to me. I sighed, remembering that I stayed at Evie's. "Happy Wedding day!" Evie cheered, barging into the room. "Ugh, E! It's too early to be that cheery." I grumbled, pulling the comforter over my head. I heard Evie scoff, before the blanket was pulled off me. "Hey!" I exclaimed, glaring at the cheerful blue-haired girl.

"You need to get up, shower and then meet us in my sewing room. We need to get you freshened up and ready." She said, dropping the blanket on the floor. I groaned, glancing over at the clock. "Evie!" I shouted, turning to face her. She gave me a sheepish smile. "What?" She innocently asked. "It's 6:00 in the morning! My wedding isn't even until 1:00!" I hissed, kicking my legs over the side of the bed.

"Well, we need all the time we can get in order to make sure everything is ready." She replied. "Ugh! Fine." I huffed, rising to my feet. "Here you go." Evie said, handing me a bag of bathroom stuff. "Thanks." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes as I made my way towards the bathroom. I turned on the shower, stripped out of my pajamas. Quickly using the bathroom , and grabbing a towel from the cabinet, before hopping into the shower.

As I stepped out of the shower, I furrowed my brows, seeing a fluffy white robe laying, neatly folded on the counter. "What?" I mumbled, tightly wrapping the towel around my body, before picking up the robe. I laughed, as I saw 'Soon to be Mrs. De Vil' embroidered onto the left breast pocket. "I'm not even surprised." I laughed, setting the robe down, before drying off and slipping it on.

***

I walked into Evie's sewing room, and noticed all my bridesmaids and Dizzy sitting around the room. "Ah! Well, if it isn't my favorite sister." Mal smirked, handing me an apple crisp. I rolled my eyes, shoving her shoulder. "I'm your only sister, dumbass." I teased. "Sadly." Mal mumbled. I looked over at her, flashing my eyes green as my hair lit up in blue flames.

"You were saying?" I asked, raising an amused brow, as my sister put her hands up in mock surrender. "Sorry, Kenzie. I love you." She replied. "That's better." I smiled, my hair and eyes fading back to normal. "Okay, so we're going to do our hair and makeup here, before getting in the limbo and then getting into our dresses at the cathedral." Evie said, clapping her hands. "Who wants to go first?" She asked, looking between all of us.

The next four hours were filled with laughter, small talk and getting ready. "Okay, that's it." Evie said, putting the final touches on my makeup. I smiled, looking in the mirror. "You look gorgeous, sis." Mal said, walking over and wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "Just wait till she's in her dress." Evie winked. Causing all of us to laugh. We then heard a honk. "Oh, that's the limbo." Jane said, putting her glass of water down. Evie, Jane, and Mal grabbed the backs with everyone's dresses, before we all made our way towards the limbo.