ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

On the Isle

Harry Hook, the son of Captain Hook, makes his way towards Ursula's Fish & Chips. He stops at the doors, turning at stealing the fish from a woman that was fishing, right outside the restaurant. He pushed the salon styled doors open, as he walked into the restaurant.

He stopped, putting his sword in a barrel, under a sign that said, 'sword check!' He then proceeds to hand a waitress the fish he stole. He pushed a pirate out of the way, as he walked up to the counter, jumping onto it, then walking across till he was behind the counter.

He turned the tv on, revealing the twin daughters of Maleficent. Uma, daughter of Ursula, then walked out from the back with a tray of food. She throws it down in front of Harry, as she turns and glares at the tv.

She then grabbed some of the food from Harry's tray, throwing it at the tv with a grunt, as Harry laughed. "Posers." Uma said. "Traitors." Harry added. "Hello." Uma said, raising her voice, when she noticed nobody doing anything. Everyone in the restaurant then picked up some of their food, throwing it at the tv.

"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces." Harry said, as he wiped some of the food off the tv, licking it off his finger. "You know what I mean?" He asked, walking back over to Uma. "Gil." Uma asked, turning to the son of Gaston.

"You wanna quit choking down yolks and get with the program?" She asked. Gil swallowed the yolk in his mouth before speaking. "Yeah, what they said." He said. "Those little traitors. Who left us in the dark." Uma said.

"Who turned their backs on evil." Harry added. "Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in their gang." Gil said, causing everyone to go silent as Uma slightly glared at him. "Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember. They called you Shrimpy and the name just kind of..." Uma grabbed onto Harry's arm. "Stuck." Gil said, earning a deep inhale of breath from Uma.

"Those snooty little witches. Who grabbed everything they wanted and left me nothing." Uma said, looking from Harry, to the tv. "No, they left you that sandbox, and then they said that you could have the shrimp-" Uma slammed her hand on the counter.

"I need you to stop talking." She said, turning to Gil. "Look, we have their turf now. They can stay in Bore-adon-" "Harry, that's their turf now." Uma said, pointing at the tv before shutting it off. "And I want it, too. We should not be getting her leftovers. Son of Hook," Uma grabbed Harry's shoulder.

"Son of Gaston," She grabbed Gil's shoulder. "And me, most of all, daughter of Ursula. What's my name?" Uma asked, letting go of the boys' shoulder, turning to look at Harry. "Uma." Harry breathed as he took off his pirate hat, getting on his knees.