ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

The four of us got out of the limo. "I'll get the swords." Jay said. "Okay." Lonnie nodded. Lonnie then ran over to Mal and Evie. "Oh, Lonnie!" Evie exclaimed. "I made them bring me." Lonnie said, hugging Mal and then Evie.

"Oh, I'm so glad." Mal said. "Welcome to the Isle. It's good to see you." Evie said, as she pulled away from the hug. "Thanks." Lonnie smiled. Carlos, Jay and I opened the trunk of the limo to get the swords.

Jay grabbed the swords, when we noticed Dude wrapped up in a blanket. "Great, we have a store away." I mumbled, as Jay said, "And Dude." He sighed. "I told yout to stay!" Carlos scolded. "I flunked obedience class." Dude replied. "Great. And he can still talk." Jay said, shaking his head as he walked over to the others. "You're lucky I love you. Come on." Carlos said, as he helped Dude out of the trunk.

I shut the trunk as Carlos and I walked over to the others. "Ooh. here, let me see it." Mal said, holding her hand out to Carlos, who handed her the wand. "Wow, what a beauty." Mal said, looking over the fake wand.

"It's noon." Jay said. "All right. Are we ready?" Mal asked. "Yeah." Evie said, holding up Mal's bag, which the smoke bombs were in. "Let's do this." Mal said. Everyone went ahead into the tunnel, while Carlos and I stayed back.

I watched and listened as Carlos turned to Dude. "Stay!" Carlos demanded, when Dude started following us. Dude whined, sitting down. "I mean it." Carlos said, pointing the wand at Dude. He then turned around, stuffing the wand in his shirt. I shook my head with a laugh as we followed the others.

"Hey, guys! They're here!" Gil shouted as we walked over to Uma's ship. All the pirates started to cheer. "Welcome!" Harry said as he pushed Ben, towards the plank. "Finally!" Uma laughed. The others separated, spacing out on the docs, while Mal and I walked closer to Uma.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅