ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

I was holding Carlos' hand as we walked around Auradon Prep. trying to call our friends. "They're asleep. Everyone." Evie said, as we walked into the garden, where students were sleeping, on either the tables or benches.

"I can't get Ben." Mal said, lowering the phone from her ear. "Or Dizzy or Doug." Evie said. "Or Jane. The signal's out." I said, looking at my phone. "Is that Auradon Prep?" Celia asked, pointing at the school. "Yeah. When everybody wakes up, you're going to love it." Carlos said. "Yes!" Celia quietly cheered.

I held my phone up trying to get a signal. "It's no use." I sighed, putting my phone back in my pocket. Gil was talking with Jay. "I'll try." Carlos said, pulling out his phone to call our friends. "Babe, if mine won't work, neither will yours." I said, lowering the phone from his ear. "Right." He slowly said, with a nod.

"For a tech genius. You should know that." I teased. "Whatever." He said, rolling his eyes. I then saw Harry, stealing money from one of the sleeping students. I rolled my eyes walking over to him. "I believe I deserve some compensation for my muscles, my wile, and my role in this endeavor." He said. I then took the money from his hand, putting it back in the sleeping student's wallet.

"Yeah, you do." I nodded. "Me not turning you into a cockroach, and stepping on you." I said. "Think I'm scared of you, love?" Harry asked. "Yes. Yes I do, love." I said, the last word coming out as a growl as my eyes shine bright purple. He glared at me, as I walked back to Carlos.

"Mm!" I heard Dude hum. "Dude!" Carlos and I smiled, as we walked over to our dog, who was eating some food out of a sleeping student's hand. "Delicious." Dude said, before he burped. "Dude, really?" Carlos asked. "What? It wasn't me, I swear. Okay, it was me." Dude said.

"Hey, do you know what happened here?" I asked. "Yep. Audrey showed up. She put everybody to sleep. And then she turned some of them to-" "Guys. Hanna turned to stone." Evie said, cutting Dude off. We all walked over to look at the stone statue of Hanna.