ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

It was the next day and we were sitting in Remedial Goodness 101. I was petting Dude, who was sitting on Carlos' lap. "Children, excuse me. Um..." Fairy Godmother said, walking over to us. "As you know, this Sunday is Family Day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to uh...distance, we've arranged for a special treat." She said, before walking back up to the front of the class where a tv was.

The five of us exchanged confused looks, before we looked back towards the front of the classroom, when we heard my mother's voice. "I don't see anything, nor do I hear." My mother said. I stiffened when I saw my mother's face on the tv.

Carlos grabbed my hand, giving it a comfortable squeeze. "Kids!" Fairy Godmother said, waving us over. The five of us hesitated before slowly standing up. "Is it...is it...is-" My mother said. "Press enter." Jafar said. "Can I please see a remote? Is this thing on?" Mother asked, pointing a remote at the screen.

"Once again, you'd think she'd be able to work a tv since she's the worst villain in the land." I muttered, standing next to Mal. "She always was a little...clueless." Mal muttered back. I nodded in agreement.

"It's broken. I hate electronics." mom said, setting the remote down. "Oh. Evie, it's mommy. Oh, look how beautiful." Evil Queen said, waving at her daughter. Evie smiled, waving back. I dropped my hand from Carlos' knowing our mother's wouldn't like that. "You know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Evil Queen said. "Don't you mean the weeds?" Mother asked.

"Ugh, who's the old bat?" Cruella asked. "This is Fairy Godmother." I said, with a fake smile. "Still doing tricks with eggplants?" mother asked, causing the other villains to laugh. I lost my smile, along with the others.

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!" Fairy Godmother argued. "You really couldn't give Cinderella till 1:00 a.m.? I mean, really. What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?" Mother asked, laughing with the other villains. Mother than fist bumped Evil Queen.