ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

We all followed Audrey and Ben towards Ben's locker. "Look, it's Mckenzie. Hi, Mckenzie! Love my hair, Mckenzie." A group of girls called out. Mal walked over to her locker. I waved at the girls as Jay went to talk to Mal.

Carlos, Evie and I walked over to the ledge away from Mal while we waited for her to give Ben the cookie. "Do you think they actually paid for those?" Audrey asked, looking down at the group of girls. "Oh. Hello." Jay said, smirking down at the girls as they ran over to talk to him. "The name's Jay. You all going to the tourney game tonight?" Jay asked.

Evie and I moved over, as she started staring at Doug. I rolled my eyes joining Carlos. "Hey." He smiled. "Hi." I said, returning the smile, listening to Audrey complain again. "She did it to Jane's hair, too, and Fairy Godmother's not happy about it." she said.

"What's the harm?" Ben asked. I looked down trying to ignore their conversation. "Hey. Don't listen to her." Carlos said, placing his hand on mine. I smiled up at him as Audrey's annoying voice rang in my ears once again.

"It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know it's the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then...where will I be?" She asked. I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "She may have the looks, but she's still a bitch." I mumbled.

"You're prettier than her." Carlos said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I blushed looking down with a smile. "Thank you." "It's the truth." He said, kissing my temple. I then noticed Audrey was walking away and Ben turned to his locker.

"Here we go." I said, standing up as Mal slammed her locker shut. "Hey, Bennyboo!" Mal said in faux cheerfulness. "Hey." Ben said, turning around, walking over to Mal. "I just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, do you want one?" Mal asked, holding up the bag with the spelled cookie.

"I've got a big game. I don't eat before a big game. But thank you so, so much. Thank you. Next time. Next time." Ben said, kindly refusing the cookie, turning to walk away. "No, yeah." Mal started, causing Ben to turn back to her.