1

I love my life, I'm very grateful for what I have. Good job, good friends, good family, good boyfriend, good house. I'd say that I'm fairly happy where I'm at in Seoul. I'd also say that I'm pretty wealthy. My parents are stupid rich because they own a company, "Moon". They work as drug traffickers. They say that they're not proud of it and neither am I but, they will do them, and I will do me. As for me, I work as manager of a pretty classy restaurant inside a fancy hotel called, "The Chandelier". Everyone's nice and my friends own the hotel.

"Alright everyone, I'm leaving. Don't forget to clean and lock up when you're done," I say to the staff at the restaurant.

"Okay! Goodbye Ms. Moon, have a good night!" says one of the waitresses.

My boyfriend Justin is waiting for me back at our house. We usually eat dinner separately because of how late I get home but, today I'm off kind of early.

 (Your boyfriend Justin)

I drive home and park the car in the garage. I walk through the front door, and I want to shower. Our bedroom has an en suite bathroom so, I'm headed there. I open the bedroom door and to my surprise, Justin is already sleeping in bed...

... next to another woman.

I aggressively slam my hand on the light switch which makes them both wake up. Tears start streaming rapidly down my face as I look at Justin in sadness and disgust.

"B-baby, what are you doing home so early?" Justin asks in his deep, sleepy voice as he sits up.

"Babe, is that your girlfriend?" the woman said, rubbing her eyes awake.

"I can't believe you Justin. How could you do me like this? I have given you my everything and this is what I get in return," I scoff. "Well, you know what?" I say as I start picking up my things and stuffing them into a bag. "This is something I can't forgive you for. I can't stay here tonight so; I'm going to my parent's."

"N-no babe please don't leave me, I need you!" Justin cries out to me. "Hailey here is not as rich as you are!" Justin gestures to Hailey.

"Oh! So, you're only with me for the money now? You're insane! I can't believe I fucking fell for your charms, and I actually thought you loved me for who I am."

Justin gets up and runs over to where I'm standing. Holding onto my arms so that I don't go. Begging me to stay. How pathetic.

"I hope you're fucking happy together," I say as a yank my arms away and grab my bag.