51

A few days later

Stepping through the grand mansion doors with Hoseok and our twins felt like home. It's their first time stepping in the mansion. My friends Rain, Mia, Sierra, and Kai all gathered around cooing at the babies and taking turns holding them.

Roa opens her eyes and looks at all the people around her and she smiles a toothless smile.
Rowoon's eyelashes rest on his chubby cheeks as he has fallen into a slumber in the arms of our friends.

Maid Nicki was more than happy to see the beautiful products of love Hoseok and I made. She made sure the nursery was ready and the whole house was baby proof. She has been preparing for us for weeks to take the little bundles of joy home.

Hoseok and I bring our babies into their nursery room, "Look, this is where you will sleep," I told them softly.

We placed them in their cribs for nap time because we've all been exhausted. The twins were in the hospital for a few days due to the premature birth. Now, they are happy and healthy at home.

Hoseok and I make our way to our shared bedroom before collapsing on the fluffy king bed. Hoseok rolls over on his side facing me and props himself up on his elbow, "Y/n?" he puts his hand on my waist.

I tiredly roll over on my side facing him as well, "Hm?"

"I love you".

"I love you too," I said sincerely.

He pulls me in by my waist kissing my lips softly. There was no need to make it rough, just our lips moving together in harmony.

That was until the kiss did start to get a little more rough. Hoseok pulled me up on his lap and I tangle my fingers in his hair.

He holds onto my waist and his hands slowly go up in my shirt. He caresses the sides of my torso with his big hands. His palms lovingly stroke my sides gradually ascending upwards towards my cleavage area.

It stays like this for a moment or two when Hoseok starts tugging on the hem on my pants. It's been a while since we've been intimate like this, but this makes up for all of that time.

His little kisses travel down my jawline to my neck marking me with his sweet touch. I threw my head back to give him better access.

Wahh waaah

I feel like I can hear a baby crying, but I choose to ignore it, all I want right now is Hoseok.

Wahhh waahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pull away from Hoseok, "Babe do you hear that?" I ask him.

"Hear what?" he asks huskily giving me little kisses on my cheek not wanting to ruin the moment.

"I hear the twins crying," I get off of him.

He groans and gets up off the bed, "I think I hear them too," he rolls his eyes and opens the master bedroom door for me, "Cockblockers".

Once we reached the nursery, we saw Roa and Rowoon crying in their cribs. I take Roa in my arms and try shushing her gently. After rocking her back and forth a few times, she seemed to calm down. She was sad because she wanted attention.

However, Hoseok took Rowoon in his arms and tried rocking him back and forth, but he couldn't calm down. "Maybe he's hungry," Hoseok looked at me.

I set sleeping Roa back in her crib to continue her sleep while Hoseok gave me Rowoon to feed.

I propped up Rowoon, "Can you give me the blanket?" I asked Hoseok.

Hoseok gave me the blanket and I began feeding Rowoon, it turned out he was really hungry. He stopped crying after he was done.

"I guess this is our life now," Hoseok said as I put Rowoon back in his crib.

I smiled at him and linked our arms together walking back to the bedroom, "Yes, it's a beautiful life".

"I'm never going to let anything happen to you or the twins. You are my family, and if anyone tries to harm us in any way, I want to protect you," Hoseok told me and he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Hopefully it doesn't come down to that".

Time skip later that day

Sierra, Rain and I are in the kitchen cooking some Korean food for the Korean men. "So how's motherhood?" Rain asked me.

I sigh, "Changing diapers, breast feeding, and waking up in the middle of the night is amazing". I say sarcastically.

Sierra chuckles, "At least Hoseok is there with you to help with all of... that," she emphasizes the last word. "He'd make a great husband".

I choked at the last sentence and started coughing. Rain patted my back, "You good?" she asked. I nervously laugh, "Yeah I'm all cough cough good! I just didn't expect to hear that".

Rain rolls her eyes, "Well, haven't you been thinking about it? I mean first: you like each other, second: you date, third: marriage, and lastly: babies. You already skipped the third step y/n".

Now that I think about it, I'd be more than happy if Hoseok put a ring on my finger. 😍

The only thing is that, I have a little past trauma from my other husband, Lee Felix. It was a very very long time ago, but to recap: It was an arranged business marriage with combining the Lee and Moon mafias. I barely knew Felix, but I was willing to make it work at the time despite my sadness. The day of the wedding, Namjoon showed up and shot Felix and he died in my arms. It was very traumatizing, but I'm over it... That was the day I officially became BTS' mafia princess.

Hopefully creating good new memories with my future husband can help me drown out all of the bad memories with my former husband.

I was lost in my thoughts until I felt a sharp sting on my foot. I stepped on a piece of shattered glass that Sierra dropped. She was clutching her lower stomach in pain.

"Sierra? Are you alright?" I ask her.

She groans, "Agh, y-yep! I'm... good..."

Rain side eyes her, "That was not very convincing".

Realization hits me like a truck, "Sierra... Are you having contractions?"