14

"I saw that" Aidan looks at me with a devilish grin. "Any last words Sierra?" Aidan presses the knife against her throat. She just looks at him with tears in her eyes, "Fuck you".

This makes Aidan angry, and he raises the knife in the air about to stab Sierra. She closes her eyes and accepts her fate.

"NOO!" Rain screams, but it doesn't stop Aidan.

Aidan is just about to murder Sierra when a hand grabs his wrist holding the knife aggressively....

It's Jungkook!!

He pulls him up and chops his wrist which allows the knife to fall from Aidan's hand and into Jungkook's. Jimin comes and kicks Aidan to the ground with all of his strength. Aidan is trying to protect his face with his arms while his body flinches every time Jimin hardly kicks him. There are bruises all over his arms and Jimin somehow managed to bruise his face and he got a nosebleed.

While Jimin beats Aidan up, Rain, Mia, and I rush over to Sierra and hold her weak body. "I'm so sorry that I shot you! I didn't mean to!" I beg for her forgiveness because I felt terrible. "It's okay y/n, I know you were just trying to save me so, I should thank you!". She smiles faintly at me, clutching the shoulder that I shot.

Taehyung makes an appearance and Jungkook hands him the knife. Jimin stops kicking Aidan and he just lays there shaking and bruised. Taehyung then puts the knife to his throat and says, "This is how I know that you're NEVER going to mess with girls ever again... especially my princess' friends".

Tears start falling from Aidan's eyes and the knife slowly slits his throat. There's blood everywhere and Aidan tries to escape but Jungkook is standing on his hands. Aidan looks like he's having a seizure because his body is trying to move like crazy. Taehyung then decides enough teasing and he stabs the knife in the middle of his throat, blocking his airway and he leave the knife standing there.

Aidan chokes and gasps for air and eventually, the light in his eyes fade out...

The boys run over to where the girls and I are with Sierra. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asks her.

"My head hurts so bad and there's a bullet in my shoulder," she explains.

Jungkook picks her up bridal style without any hesitation and he looks at me. "Let's go back to the mansion to patch her up, maid Nicki can get the bullet out of her shoulder and properly treat her injuries".

"Thank you Jungkook. How did you guys know we were here?" I ask.

"We were driving by this alley, and we heard some girls screaming," Taehyung says looking at Mia. "Hey babe, I'm Taehyung and I just save your bestie's life." he says smirking at her.

"Taehyung, my friend Kai is in the parking garage with another bad person, his toe is shot, and his car can't drive. Go deal with it," I commanded him.

"On it, princess," he runs to the parking garage to go deal with Finn.

Jimin makes a phone call, "Yeah I've got a dead body I need you to come get it," Jimin says a few more things and then ends the phone call putting an arm around Rain. "Hey, my name is Jimin," he winks at her.

Rain's face automatically goes red, and she can't help but smile at his handsomeness.

Not long later, Taehyung comes back with Kai. "That guy Finn is dead. I put his body in the van and called someone to pick his body up. I also checked for surveillance cameras and thankfully, there is none".

"T-thank you so much guys, I would've died if it weren't for you," Sierra says but is shushed by Jungkook. He puts a finger to her lips. Don't speak, your head will hurt even more".

"Best not to tell anyone about this incident and let's keep this between us, okay ladies?" Jimin asks my friends.

They all nod yes in agreement. Kai, Rain, and Mia then go to the car to Mia's house to help her get ready for her date tonight. Meanwhile, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Sierra, and I go in the other car back to the mafia mansion.