37

*Author's pov*

Hoseok slams his hands on the table in front of Harry who is handcuffed by hands and feet to the chair. "Why did you do it?"

Taehyung silently spectates the conversation in the corner of the blank room.

Harry keeps a poker face, "Ain't it obvious? I did it out of love".

"If you loved her you wouldn't have held her hostage," Hoseok keeps his eyes on Harry's.

"It was the only way to get to that Taehyung guy," Harry's eyes look anywhere other than Hoseoks's or Taehyung's, "He's the fucking father of her child, that position should be mine! He should've never interfered with Mia and I! I hate Taehyung! I WANNA KILL HIM! I WANNA KILL HIM!" Harry tries to yank his limbs free from the cuffs, tilting the chair side to side rapidly. But fails.

Taehyung chooses to ignore Harry's words, he's been planning his death upon first hearing his name.

Hoseok reaches over the table to slap Harry, "Shut the fuck up".

Harry sits there, head faced to the side from the slap, staring at Hoseok fuming in anger. "Why in the bloody hell am I still in this fucking hellhole?" His voice rasps.

Hoseok takes his pistol out and aims at Harry, "What did you mean when you said that we forgot about the rest of them?"

Harry lightly chuckles, "If you kill me, they die".

Hoseok grips the pistol tighter, " Who is they?"

Harry flashes his white smile for a moment. He looks at Hoseok in amusement, "You've forgotten already?" He tilts his head. " Who else would I be talking about, mate? The rest of the girls of course!"

Hoseok's face expression shows anger towards Harry, "Where are they?"

"Aight mate, you're going to have to let me go," Harry says.

"Ah, you're not getting off that easy. Tell me where they are... then I'll consider your freedom," Hoseok steadies his gun.

Harry laughs, "You know I'm not alone, right? My boys are with your girls right now. If I'm not back in 2 hours, those girls will be gone... and this place will be blown," A deadly smirk comes across Harry's face. "Upon first breaking into your lovely home, I planted bombs up on your roof! All I have to do is press the button in my shoe and this place will fall!" Harry laughs like a maniac. "And you can't stop me from doing so, I can simply press it with my toe".

Suddenly, Jimin and Yoongi burst through the door with worried faces. Jimin comes up to me, "Rain! I can't find her!"

Yoongi marches over to Harry harshly yanking his collar, "What did you do to Kai?! Tell me! Where is she?!" he yells in his face. Yoongi and Jimin are furious as to know the whereabouts of their girlfriends.

Taehyung walks over from the corner of the room surrounding our prisoner.

Yoongi is still yanking on Harry's collar, "Answer me! Fucking answer me!" Yoongi's fist makes contacts with Harry's jaw causing blood to be spit out.

Jimin makes his way over to them, "Harry! He grabbed his face to look at him, "Take us to them".

Harry's bloody teeth make an appearance through his evil grin, "Desperate now, are we?"

Taehyung excuses himself from the room wanting to go find Mia, making sure that she is safe. He opens the door and closes it behind him. Walking not far he's spots Mia and Y/N chatting on one of the sofas.

Y/n sits up, "Taehyung, what's happening in there?" Her face concerned.

He decided to tell them everything he witnessed, resulting in an emotional reaction from the girls. Y/n stands, "Let's go, what are we waiting for? Kai, Rain, and Sierra are in danger, we gotta go!"

Taehyung stops her, "No, not yet. We don't even know where they are or how to stop One Direction from killing them and us".

Suddenly, everybody in the interrogation room burst through the door. Harry was handcuffed and being surrounded by BTS. Namjoon and Jimin at his sides holding him by his arms, Hoseok behind him and the rest in front leading the way to the garage.

Yoongi looks over at them, "Taehyung!" he demanded him to come with them. But Taehyung doesn't want to be separated with Mia. So, he brings her along and she brung Y/N along. Gearing up preparing for the battle between BTS and One Direction over some girls. The group separated into 2 cars. Taehyung made sure that Mia and Harry were in different vehicles before departing to the location said by Harry.

The car ride was dreadful. Oddly silent waiting for the next moments to come. Jungkook didn't attend this mission, he was aware of it but, he stayed back at his mafia work with Jin. Jin isn't present either because he believes that his boys can beat One Direction without his help. He will be available for if they needed backup, along with Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't really care for Sierra anymore because of the baby. He wasn't going to waste his energy on saving her again if he's just going to go back to ignoring her once she's rescued. One Direction is only 5 boys, they'll be fighting 4 since Harry is already taken down. This is a very similar situation to what happened long ago when 5 Seconds of Summer kidnapped Mia. It all comes down to Harry Styles, the cause of it all.

The BTS members made sure for Harry to contact his gang saying that he was on his way and to not harm the women. The ride was about 1 hour and 30 minutes long, they were sent up into the mountains. The mountains weren't very high, but they still managed to reach the top of one. They parked the cars as far as they would go. They had to hike the rest of their way. 2 other unfamiliar cars occupied the parking spots next to BTS' cars. One Direction must be here.

The group walked up the mountain for about 15 minutes without a single complaint until they reached the very top where they found exactly what they were looking for.

The fellow members of One Direction holding Kai, Rain, and Sierra dangerously close to the edge of the cliff.

Harry grins at the sight of his brothers. Louis has hold of Kai, Zayn of Rain, and Niall of Sierra.

Liam Payne smiles brightly, "You're finally here!"

"Let the battle begin"