3

I have no idea why they're over there but, I honestly don't care because it doesn't affect me in anyway so, I pull Lia to the dance floor, and we dance to "Mi Gente".

We're having a pretty good time dancing and we continue ordering drinks. By now I'm pretty drunk and so is Lia. We danced for a few more songs and a random man came up to Lia and started touching her and dancing on her. Lia didn't mind and in fact, she enjoyed it and now I'm dancing alone. They left the dance floor to go somewhere, and I feel something coming up in my throat. I go to the restroom and puke in the toilet. It was nasty. I flushed it and sat there for a moment. I hear someone walk in. I decide to get up and go.

I'm about to exit the restroom when the girl that walked in turns around very sharply to look at me.

"Y/N!" it was Hailey! She stuffed her lipstick in her purse and pinned me to the wall. She slaps my face and punches my stomach only once. "What the fuck bitch!?" I yell at her.

"That's what you get for breaking Justie bear's heart you-you f-fucker!!!" Hailey screams at me. "And what did you do to him?! Where is he?!" She cries to me.

"What do you mean? I have no idea where he is. You should be the one taking care of him!" I push her off of me and she stumbles back.

"UGH I would if only I knew where he was! He hasn't texted me or called or anything! He's been missing for days because of you!" she points aggressively at me. "I hate you bitch!" She storms out of the restroom and some other girls walk in looking at her confused.

Honestly same. I'm confused too.

Even though I feel bad that he's missing, maybe it's what he deserves. I decided not to even associate with him anymore.

I shrug it off and leave to go look for my friend. I feel my phone vibrate and I check it to see that Lia texted saying she's going home with a boy.... Ugh, all of my friends left me. I put my phone away and sit at the bar. I only want one more drink before I get an uber home. Jin and Yoongi were still in the VIP section so I'll just text them goodbye.

"Hey pretty lady," I hear someone sit down on the stool next to mine. "Why is a beautiful girl like you drinking alone?" I look over at the person talking to see one of the handsome men from the VIP section smirking at me. "Why is your cheek red? Who did that?" he asks cupping my cheek.

"That bitch over there," I said looking at Hailey who was drinking at a table with her friends.

He looks over at her then back at me. He puts his hand on my thigh and- woah he's hot. "I'm Jimin," he says smiling at me. "And your name is?"

"Y/n." you say making eye contact. "Very pretty name y/n," Jimin looks into my eyes. "Why don't you and I get out of here. Somewhere more private?" he offers.

 Somewhere more private?" he offers

(Jimin)

I'm about to decline his offer when someone yanks his hand off of me.