47

In the meanwhile, Jungkook is blending in with the crowd perfectly. He's drinking and speaking with a stranger at the bar while cautiously observing the party. However, Taehyung needs to keep it more on the down low. He just locked a guest in the bathroom after spiking his drink.

Poor man didn't even do anything wrong.

Suddenly, Namjoon chimes in, "Find Mark, I know he's here so get your eyes on him now!"

Hoseok replies quickly, "Yes sir," he took my hand and we wandered about looking for someone named Mark. We already know what he looks like after the research we had done on him back at home.

Hoseok and I strolled all around the ballroom, observing the artifacts in the mansion and the pretty decorations placed out. Like I said before, the mansion looks gorgeous. At the same time, we're also obviously looking for Mark or any other Got7 members.

It's kind of hard because there are a lot of people here. We searched until it was time to cut the Christmas fruit cake.

People gathered around the cake wanting to get a slice. That's where Hoseok and I decided to camouflage with the surroundings and get a piece of cake for ourselves. That's also where we thought we would find Mark.

And we were right.

"We have eyes on Mark," Hoseok says pushing his finger on his bluetooth.

"Excellent! Now keep him in his place," says Namjoon

Hoseok smiles satisfied with his work. Then he turns to me, "Do my babies want fruit cake?" Hoseok asked me.

I smiled, "Yes please!"

"Okay, I'll be right back".

Hoseok left to go get me some fruitcake for me. While he did that I stood still in the place he left me. I closely watched his back while he was walking to the line. I had to mentally slap myself because I can't be staring at him like this in public, but he looks really good in that new suit. Like stop drooling over your boyfriend, y/n! 😍

I was so busy looking at sexy Hoseok that I almost didn't realize that someone approached me. The someone just so happened to be the person that I was assigned to keep my eye on tonight.

"Good evening, Ma'am," Mark says.

I turn my head in his direction, "Good evening," I say as politely as possible. If only he knew that I'm robbing him and crashing his party.

Mark looks down at my belly, "Woah, who did that?" he chuckles.

I caress my stomach and point over to Hoseok who is still waiting for some fruitcake, "That one over there".

Mark looks at Hoseok, "Damn well, congratulations!"

I thank him kindly. This is actually good that we're conversing because it's easier to look after him and complete the mission.

Not soon later, Hoseok comes back with a plate of fruitcake. As soon as he sees Mark talking to me, his suspicion raises. "Hey nae sarang, I got you a slice". He looks at Mark, "Who's this?" he pretends to be oblivious.

Mark reaches his hand out for Hoseok to shake, "Mark, one of this party's host".

Hoseok gives me the plate of fruitcake before shaking his hand, "Hello, thanks for inviting us".

We're hoping that he doesn't ask who we are, he seems nice and I hate lying.

Of course Mark asks, "Yeah, my apologies, but who are you? I don't believe we've met"...

Right on time, Jungkook comes to us, "Hey guys where did you get the cake from?"

I found this as a way out of this conversation with Mark, so I took the opportunity, "Want me to show you?"

Jungkook vigorously nodded his head yes and I showed him to the cake table where the servers were handing out slices. As we made our way there I thanked him for saving me from Mark. Unfortunately we left Hoseok alone with Mark, but I trust him, there's nothing that he can't handle.

Jungkook happily got a piece of cake for himself. He stabbed the cake with his fork and shoved it in his mouth. I decided to ask him, "I saw you were drinking champagne with another girl. Where is she now?"

Jungkook looks at me with chubby cheeks chewing the cake, "She's a gold digger, didn't deserve my attention," he continues to eat his cake.

I tilt my head to the side, "Is it not about Sierra? Or your baby?"

Jungkook stops chewing his food completely. He gives me the side eye and swallows. "This cake sucks," he threw it away in the trash can aggressively and walked away.

I'll admit the question was risky, yet I still asked it...

Suddenly Hoseok rushes to me. Hoseok reaches me, "Hey nae sarang, how's the cake?"

Before I can answer, Mark rushes to us, "Hey, do you know... you actually look really familiar to me," he says to me.

My blood runs cold. Does he remember me from the casino? Did the mission just go to shit? Keep it cool. "I-I do?"

Mark nods, "Yes, even though your husband here says we've never met, you look familiar..."

"Hey I know you," Jackson comes out of nowhere and squints his eyes at me.

I jump a little from the sudden appearance. Jackson remembers me? Even if I'm in disguise? Jackson's squinty eyes widen, "You're y/n! I saw you at my casino," his jaw drops as he looks at me from head to toe. His eyes stop on my stomach and he stares for a second.

I stutter, "H-how do you remember me?"

Jackson smiles, "I never forget a 예쁜 여자의 예쁜 이름". That's the same thing he said to me the first night we met. We stay in silence for a moment or two thinking back to that horrid night. "You got a new hairdo! Looks good... and you're also expecting..."

I nod my head yes. Hoping he forgot about the fight.

He has a moment of realization, "If you're y/n, than you must be... Jung Hoseok," he death stares Hoseok.

Mark suddenly remembers now. He remembers why I looked familiar. "I don't think we invited BTS to our Christmas party"...

Jackson coldly glares at both Hoseok and I, "We didn't, they're not supposed to be here..."