9

After Jin and Yoongi left y/n's room, a few hours have passed. It's now time for maid Nicki to bring your dinner up to your room.

*y/n's pov*

My stomach is hungry. I haven't eaten all day today. Last time I ate was dinner yesterday. As if she read my mind, maid Nicki came in with my dinner.

"Your dinner princess. I cooked you some of my stir-fried glass noodles and some fried rice. It comes with a glass of water," maid Nicki served me the food on a tray and set it on my nightstand.

"Thank you!" I thanked her. She nodded and turned around to leave. "Wait, your name's Nicki, right?" I ask, stopping her.

"Yes, that's correct. I'm guessing the boys told you," She turns around looking at me. I nod yes. My name full name is Nicki Minaj, and I serve as the house maid.

(Maid Nicki)

(Maid Nicki)

"Nice to formally meet you, Nicki. My full name is y/n Moon. I serve as BTS' mafia princess," I say not smiling all of the way. Nicki joins me on one of the sofas in my room. "Why are you the maid?" I ask her.

"I was walking alone at night and some perverted man tried to get me into their car and take me home but, I said "no," and he tried hitting me and running me over with his car. Then, Mr. Jun- I mean Hoseok, Namjoon, and Yoongi came out of nowhere and beat the shit out of the man," Nicki continues, "They killed him right on the spot... They saved me. I asked them if there was anything I could do to say thank you. They said that they needed a maid and now I'm their maid for life".

I wowed at the story. I guess they're not all that bad.

I thanked maid Nicki one last time before she left, and I ate my food alone. I left my dishes outside my door because I wasn't sure if I was allowed outside my room. The rest of the night I spent doing my nightly routine and getting into bed.

It's hard for me to sleep with everything that's been going on in my life. So, I turn on Netflix on my phone and catch up on a k drama. I lay in bed watching the k drama and when I'm about to fall asleep I hear yelling from downstairs. It sounds like someone is yelling for help.

I turn off my phone and put my ear to the door. I hear Yoongi yelling for maid Nicki to help Hoseok. I can't really determine what they're saying. I tried opening the door but, it's locked from the other side. shit.

There's nothing I can do except go to bed and wait to ask them in the morning.