2

I arrive at my parent's mansion, and they welcomed me with open arms. I go straight to my room and slam myself on my bed. Mom and dad followed me and tried comforting me as I explain everything while I cry and my voice breaks.

I still can't believe what Justin did. How he really felt about me broke my heart. We've dated for about 2 years, and we were so happy. Was all of it a waste? Was it all fake love? Why would he want Hailey? How could he risk our relationship? So many questions flooded my mind but, I don't care anymore. What's done is done and I don't want to see him ever again. It's going to take me some time to get over him because 2 years is a lot of time, and it all went down the drain. We are over. I let him have the house even though I paid for it because if I walk back in there, I will only see him and all of our memories together.

I continue to cry in my bed and soon my parents leave because I needed some time alone. They hug me goodnight and I cry myself to sleep.

*A few days pass by*

Justin has tried to come over to my parent's house and get me back but, after he first showed up, my parents took him outside and drove off somewhere. He never came back. He didn't even call or text me after they left. It's like he got over me already. I don't know what my parents did but, it doesn't matter because it made him back off and I'm not going to complain.

I decide that I'm going to the night club with my friends. Jin and Yoongi own the hotel and they will come. Plus, my friend Lia will come too.

                           (Lia)

(Lia)

                                   (Jin)

(Jin)

                                  (Yoongi)

(Yoongi)

I needed to get out of the house. I just want to dance and have fun instead of crying over Justin at home. So, I change into a sexy, black mini dress and matching black heels. I curl my hair and put on some makeup but, not too much. I check myself out in the mirror and hopefully I don't look like someone who just got heartbroken. Hopefully I look pretty... I grab my clutch bag and I get an uber because I plan on getting drunk tonight and I can't drive.

We all meet up there and might I say... we're looking fine as fuck. Jin and Yoongi are very rich and handsome so, many people give them a lot of free access to places like these. Since Lia and I are with them, we get in easily.

The club is packed with people drinking and dancing crazy like they belong in a mental hospital. I'm pretty sure I saw some people getting freaky in a corner... Anyways, Yoongi and Jin left to go hit on some ladies while Lia and I sit at the bar.

"So, girl now that you're single, you can look for another man. Maybe he will help you get over Justin. There are A LOT of good-looking men in this place. You're beautiful so you can choose whichever man you like and how could he say no to you?" Lia said downing her drink.

"Uh... I'm not sure about that, I don't know if I'm ready yet. You can though! I just came to have a good time with my friends and get drunk." I sipped my drink.

"Speaking of friends, why are Jin and Yoongi in the VIP section with those handsome men?" Lia asked pointing to where they were.

I looked over and "What the fuck?". They were drinking and laughing with 5 other insanely attractive men.