52

"What? Contractions?!" Sierra looks at me with a queasy face.

"You're going into labor, Sierra!" I say shocked.

Her eyes widen and her hand cups her mouth, "Oh my-," tears begin to fill her eyes. "I'm finally going to have my baby".

Rain rushes to her, "Okay let me go tell Mia and Kai," she sprinted out of the kitchen to the direction of their bedrooms.

What about Jungkook?

Sierra begins to perform deep breathing exercises holding her belly. The other hand is holding on to the countertop as support. "Ouch".

I take her to sit on the couch in the living room because we can't go to the hospital yet, she just started having contractions, she's not fully dilated. We can't go to the hospital yet because they would probably tell her to leave and then come back once she's ready.

"Breathe," I remind her. She takes in deep breaths until she feels fine. I suddenly remember Jungkook. He needs to know about this. After all it is his child, even if he doesn't want it...

I hesitate thinking back to how emotional Sierra can get on the topic of Jungkook, "Hey... what about Jungkook? Shouldn't he be present?" I say cautiously.

Sierra thinks about her answer for a moment. She then looks up at me with tears still forming in her eyes, "What's the point? He hates me. I've always wanted to have a baby of my own and I'm so glad that I can finally have one, but it's sad to say that I'm having it with the wrong man".

She may be right, however I beg to differ for the sake of my friend, "I think he should still be aware of the situation right now because... I don't know, what if he changes his mind? What if he does want the baby?" My voice creaks full of hope and I give her a half hearted smile.

Sierra only stares at me while a single tear drop escapes her eye. "Y/n... I don't think so". She sniffles, "Tell him if you want, just know he's not going to care".

Later at the hospital

I handed Sierra the ice chips she ordered me to retrieve from her. She thanked me softly and began to crunch on them.

The doctor told us once they come back in the room, she should be almost ready to start pushing.

"You excited?" I ask her with a tight smile.

"Kinda nervous," she responds with her cheeks full of ice chips. "Y/n?"

"Yes?" I ask her.

She sets her ice chips down on the small table next to the hospital bed, "How did you feel when Roa and Rowoon were born? How does it feel like being their mother?"

I think about it for a moment before the corners of my lips tug upwards, "It's magical. Mothering hasn't always been my dream like yours, but I couldn't be happier. Honestly, birthing was a bitch," I chuckle and she made a scared face. "However, I had a c-section, you probably won't," I continue, "I can't wait to raise the twins into amazing people. They come first, they are my responsibility, they are the first priority, I love them," I say sincerely.

"That was beautiful," Sierra looks down.

I notice her mood changed and I held both of her hands in mine, "There are going to be some ups and downs, but you can do this. With or without Jungkook, this is what you've dreamed of".

Author pov

Hoseok finally found Jungkook at the night club, "Jungkook, I've been searching for you".

Jungkook takes a drink and sets it down on the table, "What's up?"

Hoseok scoffs, "Would you get out of here and go to the hospital? Your child is about to be born".

Jungkook's eyes widen and he spits his drink out on the floor, "What?!" Jungkook then came to realization that we're talking about Sierra and he suddenly lost interest. "I mean, cool. That's great for her," He takes another drink, "I know she's always wanted one".

Hoseok slaps the drink out of his hand and pulls him up out of his seat by the collar. Some people turn their heads to watch, but Hoseok doesn't care, "What is wrong with you? It's your kid and you're getting drunk in a club!".

Jungkook pushes himself away from Hoseok's grip, "So? I made it clear that I don't want any part of it," he sits back down and hides his face with both of his hands.

Hoseok sighs and sits down next to him, "Okay, that's your choice. However, that kid is going to grow up wondering why everyone else has a dad except for them. You know how that feels right?" he pats his back, "Just know that Roa and Rowoon are the best things that have ever come into my life".

Hoseok stands up, "I'm going to the hospital to go see y/n and the baby, you can either come meet your child, or stay here and get wasted," and with that he leaves Jungkook there in his thoughts.

A few hours later back at the hospital

Sierra has the widest smile on her face, looking down at the cutest little baby boy in her arms. Her baby has his little hand wrapped around her one finger.

Y/n, Hoseok, Rain, Kai, and Mia have already welcomed the newborn in the world. The other BTS members have been busy and they plan on visiting the baby soon. Y/n and Hoseok left because needed to go care for their own little ones back at the mansion.

Sierra was left alone with her healthy baby who has not yet been named despite the many names Sierra has thought of.

"Congratulations".

Sierra looks up at Jungkook who had just entered the room. Her smile immediately fades, "Thank you," she said apathetically.

Jungkook came closer to get a better look at the baby.

"Why are you here?" Sierra asked him.

"Just to get an update on my family," Jungkook said. Then he looked at Sierra in the eyes, "I know I said I didn't want to be apart of this, and I still don't... However, I had to see the child I'm supporting".

Sierra's face started to turn red and her eyes began to water a little. She turned her head away from him.

Jungkook stood there silently before deciding to speak, "He's beautiful".

Sierra nods her head in agreement.

Jungkook tilts his head, "Have you named him?"

Sierra shook her head no. Jungkook just hummed.

"Would you like to hold him?" Sierra asked.

Jungkook takes a good look at his son before stepping backwards, "No".

He then left the hospital.