31

* Later that day *

Sierra, Kai, Rain and I are sitting in the hallway by the bathroom door waiting for Mia and her results. We sit patiently for the next few moments can change her life forever. "How much time left?" I ask Mia from outside the door.

"Uh... 1 and a half minutes..." Mia nervously responds. She quietly opened the bathroom door revealing her nervous state, pregnancy test in hand. She slides her back down the wall right next to me and Rain. She sets the test facing down on the floor and glances at the timer on her phone. "1 minute" she sighs.

I take a hold of her hand. "You're going to be okay no matter what the test says".

Mia squeezes my hand, "Thank you," she smiles at me.

Kai scoots over to Sierra and I. "Hey, I got you something," she pulls out a plastic bag from her pocket. It's from the pharmacy. She sticks her hand in the bag and takes out 4 more pregnancy tests. She hands one to each of us except Mia.

I take one, "Kai, when did you get this?" I ask.

"I got these for us when you all were debating on which brand to buy," Kai replied. "Let's try these so that we can do it all together with Mia".

Mia grins, "I like that idea".

So, each of us one by one take turns on the toilet, peeing on our sticks and sitting back down in the hallway. I go first, then Sierra, Kai, and lastly Rain. None of us looked at our results as they were faced down on the ground. We waited a few minutes until all of our timers went off.

Rain takes a deep sigh, "Okay guys, it's time. Let's all look at our sticks at the same time," We all nod in agreement. We take our tests in hand as Rain counts down, "Okay, ready? 3...2...1..."

We all slowly flip over our tests to see our results. Silence fills up the room. Nobody spoke until Kai's sigh of relief was heard, "Negative! Mine's negative!"

Rain puts a hand on her shoulder, "Is that the result you wanted?"

Kai shows us all her negative stick, "Yes, I'd rather have dogs than human children".

"If the test was positive, who would've been the father?" I ask her.

A smirk appears on Kai's face, "Yoongi" she says smugly.

Everyone's mouth forms and "o". Yoongi and Kai? Really? It's hard to imagine my friend having my other friend's baby who is also a dangerous BTS mafia member. "Damn Kai, so what are you two now?"

Kai shrugs her shoulders, "Oh, I don't know. Except he told me that I was his and his only... Anyways what about you guys? What do yours say?" Kai peers over our shoulders to see our tests.

"Mine's also negative," Rain says, but in a sad tone.

I tilt my head, "Is that good or is that bad?"

Rain hesitates for a second, "Uh... I've uh always wanted to have a big family. I wouldn't mind having a mini Rain running around... or a mini Jimin... I guess this just means that I'm correctly safe and protected because I'm on the pill".

"That doesn't mean you're infertile, if you want a family with Jimin, you can always try again, right? And if not, you can adopt a ton of doggies like Kai," I try cheering her up.

Rain smiles at me, "Yeah, I guess you're right. Now who's next?"

Sierra hummed, "Mmmm me... I'm...I'm pregnant," she smiles widely. "It's positive!"

Everyone gasped and looked at Sierra with wide eyes, "Congratulations!" I say.

She smiles so big that her eyes fade into a thin line, "Thank you! At least I now know that I'm fertile! I can't wait to tell Jungkook-" Sierra paused for a second. "Wait, what if Jungkook doesn't want it. He's part of a mafia after all, what's he going to do with a baby? What if he tells me to get an abortion? We just got back together and I don't want to lose him again! I want this baby, but what if he doesn't? What am I going to do if he doesn't accept it?" Sierra starts panicking.

Mia puts a reassuring hand on her, "Sierra, I know it's good to be prepared for the worst case scenario, but I think you're overthinking this. You don't know for sure that he's going to want to get rid of it. What if he does want the baby? Since, you now know that you're fertile, you can always make another baby with someone who will care for it and love it".

The smile on Sierra's face comes back, "You're right. Instead of thinking about the worst things that can happen, I should start thinking of the best things that can happen. I can start a little family of my own!"

I'm happy for Sierra, all she's ever wanted was a child since she was younger, now she's finally getting what she wanted with the man she adores.

I haven't looked at my test yet, I'm too scared. Hoseok and I weren't safe. We didn't use a condom and I might've skipped a day or two with my birth control pills. If I'm pregnant, it'll be my fault. All of a sudden, I'm starting to go into panic mode just like Sierra. I don't even know if I'm pregnant yet and I'm already thinking about how my whole life would go. Hoseok and I have an amazing relationship, and I wouldn't want to ruin that. We haven't talked about children yet, so I don't know the way he feels about it. Me personally, I don't care if I have 10 children or 0. My heart might've ached once or twice seeing couples in the park playing with their children, hoping that one day that might be me and my family. I think I want to go last. Mia has waited the longest to reveal her results so, let's see it, "Hey Mia, what does yours say?"

Mia looks up at me, "...Uh" she looks back down at her test and shows us all her positive stick on display for us to see. She's pregnant too! Sierra turns to her and gave her a huge hug. "Yay! We're both preggy together!"

Mia doesn't hug her back and Sierra parts from her. I look at her in confusion, "What's wrong? Do you not want it?" I ask.

Mia closes her eyes, "No, it's not that. It's just... I don't know who the father is".

My jaw dropped to the floor, "What do you mean? Aren't you dating Harry Styles?"

Mia opens her eyes and looks at me, "Yes, I am dating Harry, but we had a fight because I accidentally cheated on him with Taehyung, but I had no feelings towards Taehyung. Then Harry kicked me out of his house and then I purposely cheated on him with Taehyung. Now I have feelings for them both. Now I'm pregnant. Now I don't know what I'm going to do. My relationship with Harry is ruined and he's probably going to kill Taehyung or Taehyung will kill Harry. Either way, someone's going to get hurt because of me".

I can't deny that One Direction and BTS will probably fight because of Mia's sins, but I know Taehyung. I know he likes Mia. I know he wants 5 children in his life. I don't know much about Harry, but I know he's a really sweet British boy who just wants someone to love. He has his ups and downs; they both do, but deep down, they have hearts big enough for Mia and her baby.

I rub Mia's back, "It'll be okay. Just talk to Taehyung about this whole thing because he already knows your whole situation, and get a paternity test. I know Taehyung is a very understanding man".

"You're right," Mia responds, "You're the last one Y/n, are you pregnant or not?"

I look down at the test still laying flat on the floor. My hand slowly picks it up revealing the results. I hold it very close to me and look at what it says, "I'm... I'm..."