77

Rain and Jimin sitting on the couch eating queso chips. Rain's hand that has a shiny diamond ring on it abruptly comes to a halt when eating her chip.

Mia and Taehyung are also on the couch and they are holding Roa and Rowoon tightly as it's hard to bear such tragic news.

The air in the atmosphere is deadly disconsolate.

How did I break the news to them? Simply straight up. Hoseok and I sat them all down together in the living room and I told them what needed to be said.

I couldn't look any of them in the eyes because I know that I would solely see the look of sorrow and despair. This was one of the worst times of my life to take place and I wished to avoid this moment to happen. However, they needed to know. It's what is deserved.

"What?" Jungkook stares with eyes wide open at me with my head down.

Jin scoffs, "You should be fine right? You can get treatments, we've got more than enough money to pay for it".

I shake my head and a tear drop falls from my eye, "I'm afraid that money isn't the problem".

Yoongi takes the hands of Kai and looks deeply into her eyes, "Did you know about this?"

She sadly nods her head yes not speaking a single word. "I-I uh" she begins to stutter, "I was there with her when we heard the news from the doctor at the hospital. That they found cancer..."

I look at her dearly, "Thank you. Thank you for keeping this from everyone up until now. I know it must've been hard not to talk about".

Kai smiles lightly but then it soon fades, "Of course... we are going to get through this, okay?"

The corners of my lips begin to turn up knowing that I have an amazing support group and that they truly do care for me and my health.

"lalalala~" Rowoon starts to babble very adorably. He sings trying to lighten up the atmosphere with his cuteness. Just like his appa.

Poor baby doesn't even know what's going on as he's far too young to understand.

Malchin is sitting on Jungkook's lap trying his best in clapping his hands together. Jungkook wipes off the spits of drool drooping down his chin seeing that he is finally comfortable in parenting him now.

It was a nice sight to see, in hard times Jungkook and Malchin interacting.

"Eomma appa!" Roa suddenly said.

Her voice was pure and innocent and the babies can sense the discomfort in their parents so they try to make them happier. When realizing this I chuckled very lightly and barely audibly. But then, it soon turned into a continuing cough. There's pain creeping into my chest as I held it tightly once again. Harshly coughing aches my back and shoulders spreading the pain in my body.

I cover my mouth with my hands so that I don't cough on anybody. As soon as I pull my hands away from my mouth, there's little blood splattered across my palms. Deeply breathing calms me down from coughing so excessively. It stays persistent and worsens.

Everyone looks at me in in an unsettling concern. Like they had just witnessed the face of death in front of their very own eyes.

Every time I laugh it becomes wheezing. It's as if I'm not allowed to be happy or humorous or else my illness will punish me for it.

It's like having a sore throat and it never goes away.

I decided to leave BTS and the girls alone to take time to process everything. Process that I don't have as much time as them on this Earth. I've made peace with it.

I think.

Now they have to get it through their heads.

I think Hoseok has made peace with it as well.

I think.

As Hoseok and I left into our room, he went into the walk in closet and pulled something off of the hanger. "I've noticed that you don't wear this shirt anymore," Hoseok says holding up one of my favorite tops.

The same one I got with Kai when we went shopping together. On the same day I found out about my cancer.

"Didn't it used to be your favorite?" he asked confusedly, "Why don't you wear it anymore?"

I silently stare at the item of clothing and look down to my feet, then to the big mirror in front of me.

I lost a lot of weight since then.

The shirt doesn't look good on me anymore because it doesn't fit me. It's too baggy and it's a shirt that looks good when it's tight on someone's waist.

In the mirror, I observe how much thinner I look. I'm not as curvy as I used to be :( . My collarbone has a bigger outline than before.

The reason of this is because of my loss of appetite. I am unable to finish eating what's on my plate in front of me. Sometimes skipping meals is what I do. Somehow, my hunger always remains satisfied or full with or without food in my system.

I really would workout and try to gain some muscle that is much needed. That would be the reality if I didn't have fatigue as well. Headaches are common as well as dizziness. Working out with my mafia husband would result in fainting for sure.

I'm positive that Hoseok has noticed my behavior which is why he stopped inviting me.

It's okay though.

Surprisingly, he's taking this situation very well. He always handles everything very well actually. I know he's sad, I can see it in his eyes very clearly. However, he tries his best not to show it.

It seems as only I can see past that mask that he puts on.

Being sad and vulnerable doesn't make him weak, yet I'm not sure if he knows that.

"Sarang," he pulls me by my waist snuggling me into a back hug. "You know that you're beautiful no matter what. Even when you were pregnant with twins, I found you to be the most attractive woman on Earth". He kissed my head.

"I don't want you to feel insecure".