28

one more... smut...

"Mia".

Taehyung slowly walked in interrupting Maid Nicki's and my argument.

"T-Taehyung," I said looking at him in surprise.

He approached me, "Why are you looking for Princess y/n?" he came closer to me and caressed my tear stained cheek, "and why are you crying?" His long fingers run over my wet face, wiping the tears off me.

I immediately bury my face into his chest and hug his waist tightly. "Harry and I had a fight..." my voice was muffled, "He kicked me out"... "Because of what we did".

Taehyung holds me close and gently pets the top of my hair trying to calm me down. "Shhhh" he softly shushed me. "Harry is a dickhead," he kissed my head.

I chuckled at his childish insult, "Yeah *sniffle* he can be dickhead".

"No, he is a dickhead".

Taehyung made me smile.

He pulled away from the hug and put his hand on my back slightly pushing me to walk forward. "Do you want to go to my room and talk about it?" he asks softly.

My smile fades and I just nod my head yes and head straight for his room.

... We reach his room and he gestures me to sit on his bed as he locked the door. I sat on the edge of his bed and he sat next to me. I look down at my lap, "I'm such a mess".

Taehyung tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear, "You're a beautiful mess".

I take his hand away from my hair, "Taehyung, why are you acting like this? Why are you caring? Why do you have to be so nice to me?" I ask looking at him.

"Isn't it obvious? I like you Mia".

I sniffle, "I have a boyfriend".

"Yeah, and because of him, you were kidnapped and he made you cry".

I stayed silent for a moment. He wasn't wrong of course. I like Harry a lot, and I don't think that I'll ever stop liking him, he had a good reason for getting mad at me and I understand him completely. All Taehyung has ever shown me was comfort and kindness.

Taehyung spoke up, "If you didn't have any feelings for me too, you wouldn't have run into my arms".

"I'm sorry. I feel like such a burden".

"No, don't be sorry babe, if anything, I want you here," he put his arm around me.

"I get why Harry got all upset. I cheated on him. I understand his reaction," I said sadly as another tear dropped from my eye.

Taehyung's hand grabbed my face turning it facing him, "Don't be a fool, babe. He got violent with the pillows, he yelled at you, made you cry, and he kicked you out. That is no way to treat a woman... Leave him for me," he got close to my ear and whispered, "I know I can treat you better than he can, and any girl like you deserves a gentleman. Tell me why are you wasting time? Why are you wasting time? When you should be with me instead?" he nibbled on my ear a little before pulling back to look in my eyes to see my reaction.

I grabbed his collar and my lips connected with his in an instant. Crying in the kiss, I passionately pulled him closer to me. Taehyung cupped my face and kissed me back. He laid me back on his bed and hovered over my body. We removed each others clothes unhurriedly and made out with each other slowly, no need to rush anything. His face dips on my neck placing sweet, small kisses on it.

Not long later, he spread my legs apart. He stood on his knees in between and positioned himself at my entrance. He looked at me for his permission to continue. I nodded signaling him to go on.

He went in really slow trying his best not to hurt me. He let me relax a bit before he started moving all of him inside me. Moans poured out of my mouth and I closed my eyes from the pleasure. He delightfully kissed me and pinned my hands to the bed. Our fingers intertwined and locked with each other. We perfectly moved together. He kept on going in and out of me. Low grunts came out of his mouth while I was still moaning in our kiss.

"Faster" I asked.

Taehyung followed my command and went a little faster. The feeling of him pounding his big member in me at a slow pace that's been gradually getting quicker gives me such a good feeling. Knowing he's giving me his all and just wants to take good care of me makes my heart flutter.

"Oh babe, you're so beautiful," Taehyung looks as if he got lost in my eyes.

I close them and arch my back, "I-I'm close, Tae".

"Go ahead, babe".

With Taehyung's last thrust, we both felt the knots in our stomachs untying. He slowly pulled out of me.

His naked body fell on top of my naked body and we took a minute to calm our breathing down.

He rolled over next to me and covered us with his warm blanket. "You're so amazing".

"Thank you," I smiled facing him. "I still need to talk to y/n".

"Oh yeah, I wonder where she needed to be so urgently at this hour".

I sighed, "She'll probably tell me when she comes back I hope it was nothing bad"...