25

!!MORE SMUT!!

*still Rain's pov*

I woke up alone on the couch to the smell of eggs. I rub my eyes as I slowly begin to stretch my body. I silently rise to see Jimin in the kitchen with his back facing me and his front facing the stove. I quietly get up and walk over to him. I can't help but give him a back hug. I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my forehead on his back.

"Good morning, yeobo (baby)," I hear Jimin's sweet, tender voice.

"Morning," I respond.

I look over his shoulder to see him making some scrambled eggs. "How do you like your eggs?" he asks me.

"Just like that," I smile.

He chuckles, "Okay then breakfast is ready".

He turns it around to get two plates for us and forks. He evenly distributed the eggs on both plates and sets them on the table.

"You know you didn't have to make breakfast," I say as we sit down across each other.

"Ah, it's the least I can do after last night, I just showed up out of nowhere and you accepted me and let me stay the night," he picks up his fork and starts eating.

I do the same thing, but I notice his shirt is not buttoned all the way, and the way he eats eggs makes me wonder if he can eat pussy like that...

I don't realize that I zone out staring at him and he seems to notice.

He smirks, "Like what you see?" he takes another bite.

I immediately snap out of my thoughts and look down. "Uh- sorry," I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Don't be," his eyes never leave my figure as he stands up and puts his unfinished plate on the counter and takes my unfinished plate away from me. He sets it down, right next to mine.

I show a confused expression. "What-" I don't understand his sudden actions.

Jimin crawls over the table to me. My eyes widen. His face comes close to my ear, and he seductively whispers, "I know for a fact that you and me both, are not hungry for eggs anymore..." His eyes travel to my lips as he licks his own and bites his bottom lip to stop himself from smiling.

But he fails as he can't keep his devilish smile off his face. I can't take it. I can't with him...

I grab his collar and roughly kiss him. He pulls me up to the table and we begin making out. We're both on our knees. One of his hands is holding onto my butt cheek, and his other touching every inch on my body possible. My fingers unbuttoned his shirt all the way and brushed over his abs.

And that's when he decided, enough is enough and he picked me up bridal style and headed for the bedroom...:)

He threw me down on the bed and hovered over me. His breathing was very heavy, but he was determined to finish what he started. His lips crashed onto mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He removed my clothes and held onto my thigh, deepening the kiss.

After making out for 10 minutes, he pulls apart and breathes heavily. "Ready, yeobo?" Jimin asked in a husky voice.

I just smiled and pecked his lips.

He took that as a yes. I could feel his dick growing abruptly against me. He's making me go crazy.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"100%" I answer.

Without further adieu, he slipped himself into my territory. Earning a moan from me. He's showing me his dominant side. He gave me a second to get used to his size before he pulled out and back in again. He keeps it going. In and out. In and out 🍔. He lifts up one of my legs and puts it over his shoulder for a deeper angle. I bite my lip trying not to be too loud. My legs start shaking from all of the pleasure. "I'm getting close..." I breathe out.

"No. I'm not done yet," he pants. "On top of me. Now!" he yells.

He flips us over and now I'm on top. I start to rock back and forth keeping the same pace we had. He throws his head back, eyes closed and mouth open. I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. And I release on him. I try to stop, but he is moving with me and guiding my hips. "Almost there, yeobo".

Not long after he releases inside of me. I get off of him and roll beside him on my bed. Jimin covers us with the blanket.

He puts my head on his chest and we just lay there. I caress his arm that's hugging me. "I like you a lot, Jimin," I confess.

"I really like you too, Rain".

"So, what are we now?"

"What do you think?"

"Friends?" I ask.

Jimin raises his eyebrow. "You think after what we just did, we're going to remain friends? I want you to be mine, Rain".

"As do I," I smile.

He kisses the top of my head. "That's right Yeobo".

*End Rain's pov*