38

Let the battle begin...

Of course, another kidnapping! Saving the girlfriends once again! In one side there's BTS, on the opposite side, One Direction. BTS are obviously going to win... right?

Jimin crunches his nose at the sight of Rain being held hostage by Zayn Malik at the edge of the high cliff. One push and her body would splatter all over the rocks at the bottom of the mountain. Falling to death is a deadly and a terrible way to die. She might not even die right away. She would for sure break a couple of bones before bleeding to her death. The same goes to all of the girls.

Sierra's eyes begin searching for a certain someone in the rescue group. The feeling of disappointment displays on her face when she doesn't see the sight that she wants to see. It's like her whole world has turned blue and grey. At this point she didn't care much for her saving anymore...

Liam Payne stands his ground with his rifle in his hands, "You're finally here!" he smiles and laughs horrifically.

Harry smiles from the other side of the mountain peak and laughs along with him, "Liam! My boy! I brought BTS!"

Hoseok kicks both of Harry's back legs causing him to fall forward onto his knees. A small yelp escapes his mouth and his head hangs low. Yoongi pulls his hair forcing him to face up, "Give us the girls and we'll give you Harry! Do not make this more difficult than it needs to be!" Yoongi declares to the gang across from him.

Niall pokes his tongue in his cheek, "Yeah yeah kiss my ass, shorty, you're offering 1 in exchange for 3... Give us Taehyung and your leader to make it even".

Small hesitation before Hoseok declines, "No". He gives Niall a cold stare.

Louis sighs, "Then it looks like we're going to have a problem, mate..." he says taking a step back along with Kai.

This worries Yoongi forcing him to say, "Wait!" He spots the fear in Kai's eyes, regretting the risk he's putting his members at.

Namjoon thinks quickly, "Deal" which causes a few heads turning his way. Hoseok walks over to him, "What are you doing?!" he whisper yells. "Are you crazy?"

The members of One Direction share menacing looks at each other, filled with satisfaction, but also suspicion. "Why are you surrendering?" Liam carelessly asks.

Namjoon hesitates, "Because that's what a good leader does. They take risks for their team, there is no need for violence," he looks at Yoongi signaling him to stop holding Harry's hair. Yoongi obeys and backs away. Namjoon unlocks Harry's handcuffs and forces him into standing position. He keeps a strong hold onto him still, "Let's trade, one of the girls for Harry, then we'll trade again, and again until this is settled".

Louis steps forward with Kai in his arms. Namjoon takes another step forwards with Harry. They continue to slowly take steps meeting in the middle of their little battlefield until they are met face to face.

"On the count of three" Namjoon states. Louis nods his head in agreement.

1

2

3

They quickly push their hostages towards their rightful group. It was a quick exchange. Namjoon has a tight hold on Kai, not letting her go. Harry and Louis come into a bro hug. Namjoon walks Kai back to the group where she can reunite with Yoongi, his eyes never leaving Louis'. Yoongi welcomes his girl with open arms. Y/n scurries over to Kai bringing her in a tight hug and checking to make sure that she's not hurt anywhere.

Harry and Louis walk backwards, locking their eyes with Namjoon's the entire time before joining the rest of the members, smirks never leaving their faces.