27

Okay enough smut! There is no smut in this chapter 👍

*Y/n's pov finally*

After an amazing night with Hoseok. I woke up the next morning to my snoozing boyfriend's face right next to mine. His pink lips were lightly parted and his cheeks smushed into the pillow. My lips curve at the sight.

I roll over to grab my phone when I see my father has texted me.

*Appa*

I love you, but I can't live anymore
knowing your mother is no longer.
I miss her too much and my job
is done. I'm old and retired. I just
lost you to BTS. Depression
has been eating me up, and I'm too
weak, so I let it swallow me. I'm
leaving, and I'm not coming back.

Goodbye, nae dal...(my daughter)

I dropped my phone in shock. No no no no...
This can't be real. Oh no no no no...

I quickly put on a baggy sweatshirt and slid in my shoes. I got my phone and ran out the door. My feet quietly ran down the stairs as I passed by maid Nicki. "Princess y/n! Where are you off to?"

Maid Nicki was already up and ready and she was dusting the windows as she asked me.

"Tell Hoseok I'll be back soon!" I yell as I swing the garage door open and hurry to start the car.

I sped through the streets to get to my house. The whole time driving, my mind just kept on saying, "no no no please no please please no..." I finally arrived back at my old mansion to where my father lives alone. I ring the door bell 9 times.

No answer.

I repeatedly knocked on the door. "Appa!!" my eyes started filling with eye water. Still no answer!

I don't have a key. But I remember the garage password! I get in through the garage and run around the house in search of my father. I search in the bathrooms, living rooms. kitchen, guest rooms, laundry room, every room until I reached the master bedroom where my parents slept. He's not here. He's not in the closet.

I open the door to the en suite. This was a scary sight that I wish I never saw.

Pills. Pill bottles crowded the bathroom counter. My unconscious appa on the laying on the floor. He's not moving. He's not breathing. He's... gone. Forever. I'm never going to see him ever again...

"No!" I whimper. "No... no no please no!" I whimper like a hurt puppy. My knees give out and I kneel next to him on the floor. Tears pour out of my eyes uncontrollably. "Appa!!"

Sobs escape my mouth as I touch his cold figure. His skin was pale. The light in his eyes died out. He's left me. I have no more family left. I am an orphan now.

I scoot over to the wall to loudly cry in this big, empty house. This house holds nothing but memories that I can't get back. Everything my father has done, he threw it all away when he decided to commit suicide.

I am the last of the Moons.

I hug myself and sob because that's all I can do right now. I close my eyes as tightly as I can, but tears still managed to escape. My crying filled the whole mansion up for at least an hour. I cried so much that I could feel myself getting weaker. I was strong enough to get up and lay down on my parent's bed. My crying wet the pillows. I cried myself to sleep.

*Mia's POV (at the 1D mansion)*

"TAEHYUNG DID WHAT?!?!" Harry chucked a pillow at the wall.

My dark brown orbs contained water that I didn't want to let out, "He just kissed me that's it!"

"NO!" Harry keeps on throwing all the pillows from the bed onto the wall.

"Harry please stop! You're scaring me! This isn't you!"

"TAEHYUNG SHOULDN'T HAVE TOUCHED YOU! YOU'RE MINE MIA! NOT HIS!" Harry takes another pillow, but right before he can chuck it at the wall, I take a hold of it.

"Harry! I'm dating you, not Taehyung!" I snatch the pillow from him and place it back on the bed.

Harry walks towards me with a menacing look on his face, "WHY AREN'T YOU MAD? WHY ARE YOU TAKING HIS SIDE AND NOT MINE!? WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS IS OKAY MIA!!?"

I start backing up from him, "I'm not! I'm just saying that it's not a big deal because I choose you Harry!"

"MIA GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE IF YOU'RE GOING TO DEFEND HIM!"

"..Harry.."

"Are you cheating on me... with Taehyung?..." Harry says in an upset tone.

Yes. "No Harry!"

"DON'T LIE TO ME MIA!" Harry yells in my face.

"How can you come in my house, and make love to me when you just came from his house kissing him?" he turns around and paces around his room.

I begin to cry, "I tried telling you! I did!"

Harry sarcastically chuckles, "If you like Taehyung so much, WHY DON'T YOU GO TO HIS HOUSE AND FUCK HIM INSTEAD!?"

"FINE!"

"FINE!" He yells back.

I grab my things and leave his house. I got in my car and started it. I just sit there and took a moment to cry it out. After I was done, I drive back to none other than the BTS mafia mansion. I ring the door and Maid Nicki opens it for me with a smile. She sees my tomato red face and her smile fades, "Ms. Mia, what happened?" she steps aside gesturing for me to come in. "

"Where's y/n?"

"Princess y/n isn't here right now, she left about an hour ago".

"Where did she go?"

"I don't kno-"

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I interrupt her.

"Mia".

A different voice approached Maid Nicki and I.

It was a voice that a recognized.

Perfect timing, the voice belonged to Taehyung...