45

Namjoon is busy getting some work done in his office, yelling at certain people on the phone.

He's taking a phone call. "I swear if you don't bring me that fucking money by the next 2 DAYS. I promise to tell my men to find you, kidnap you and your family. We will slice their throats RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES! THEN FEED THEIR DECAPITATED HEADS TO THE DOGS ON THE STREET!"

knock knock

Namjoon hung up the phone and carelessly threw it on the office couch. "Come in".

Jimin walks in shyly. "Hey boss...so...You know Got7 mafia?"

Namjoon's face returns to his normal cold glare, "No".

Jimin scratches the back of his neck, "Well, we got a problem with them"...

Darkness fills Namjoon's eyes, "What. Happened?"

"We need to plan an attack," Jimin looks Namjoon in the eye.

Namjoon walks to Jimin, "I don't even know who the fuck Got7 are! Now you're telling me that these fuckers are going to be an issue?" judging by his tone of voice, he's clearly not happy.

Jimin talks back, "They're the ones who started it! They stole Hoseok's money at the casino! Fucking cheaters were asking for it!"

"Shut up!" Namjoon yells at Jimin. He sighs, "Go to bed. I'm too tired to deal with this right now. I'm not in the mood. We'll talk again in the morning tomorrow".

Next morning Y/n pov

It's officially December. That means it's time for the holidays!

I love Christmas, best time of the year for me. I decided that today is a great day to decorate. The theme for the mansion is the traditional colors, red, green, and gold.

The 9 ft tree has been set up in the middle of main living room, now it's time to put up the ornaments. Jin helped in bringing out all of the boxes filled with gorgeous little balls of red and sparkly gold.

I called Hoseok to help with the decorating. Rain, Kai, Yoongi, Jin, and I agreed to begin setting the ornaments on the little tree branches as there is a lot of area to cover considering how tall the tree is.

Rain put on some Christmas music in the background, so that we can get more into the Christmas spirit. Kai is trying to untangle the lights so that they can be put up.

I picked up an ornament from one of the boxes that caught my eye. As I was looking at my reflection in a shiny gold ornament, I saw a figure coming behind me to back hug me. I turned around to see Hoseok resting his hands on my belly and his chin resting on my shoulder. The warmth of him immediately lifting my spirits. "The tree is looking great, but you know we can hire people to decorate for us".

I chuckled, "I know, but I thought this would be more fun if we all decorated this together," I smiled.

Suddenly, Namjoon makes an appearance in the room, "Hoseok. We need you," he stood at a distance, his head gesturing for Hoseok to join him.

Perfect timing

Hoseok deeply sighs before unwrapping his arms around me, "Namjoon I'm busy right n-"

"It's important! Come now!" Namjoon interrupted and walked away wanting Hoseok to follow behind him.

Hoseok looks at me with his eyes asking for forgiveness.

I shake my head, "It's fine, you can go. It's probably about what happened at the casino. Anyways, he'll only get more mad at you if you don't go." My mouth formed a " / ".

Hoseok gave me a sad smile and kissed my cheek, "I'm sorry nae sarang, I'll make it up to you somehow," and with that he jogged away to the direction that Namjoon left.

Yoongi walks over to me, "Shit, el jefe didn't look happy. He's probably going to beat up Hoseok about Got7," he puts a hand on my shoulder.

"It's fine, Hoseok can handle Namjoon," I say putting the shiny gold ornament on a tree branch.

Yoongi removes his hand, "Let's hope he can," he went to Kai helping her in untangling the tree lights.

All of us continued our work despite Hoseok being absent. It went very smooth like butter, the tree was coming together very nicely.

We hear little footsteps approaching our way. It's Mia! She looks like she just got out of bed and came downstairs for breakfast. "Ooh," she glanced at the tree. "It's almost done".

Jin smiles, "Yeah, we just have to put the lights on," he looks at Kai and Yoongi struggling with the last bit of wire.

Yoongi's fingers try separating the big knot, "Almost done!" he said focused on his fingers.

Once they have finished, Mia helped with putting the lights around the tree. It looked gorgeous. Jin brought out a ladder for getting the top of the tree and the star.

Gorgeous beautiful super super proud of all of our work

Not soon later, Hoseok comes back! I go to him, "Look it!" I point at the tree like a little kid.

He chuckles, "Haha it's beautiful, you did great," he kisses my hair. "Yoongi, Jin. Meeting now," he says to them.

Yoongi and Jin sigh and go to the meeting room leaving us behind.

"Go get Jungkook and Taehyung," Hoseok adds on. "I'm sorry to leave you again, but we are planning to attack the assholes from the casino, nae sarang".

I smile sweetly, "I understand," and I let him go.