40

"I lost the baby"...

Mia lays in Taehyung's bed where she has been given treatment on her bullet wound by Maid Nicki. Taehyung sits at the edge of the bed alongside y/n watching Maid Nicki check up under the bandage.

"I lost my boyfriend"... Mia says sadly.

Y/n holds her hand, "It's okay, you have us now. Harry killed your baby... he was not a good person".

Mia sniffles, "But I still loved him, he used to be so nice," tears start to form in her eyes, "but he went crazy over Taehyung," her voice breaks up.

Taehyung just scratches a spot on the back of his neck looking down.

"I thought you didn't even want the baby," Y/n said softly to Mia.

Mia let's her tears trickle down, "Yeah, I don't want to give birth," she chuckles through her crying. "It made Harry so mad, he loved me too much to let me have someone else's child".

Taehyung sighs, "Yes, he was very protective, but don't cry over him, he's a fucking jerk," he crosses his arms.

Y/n scoffs, "Ugh get out, you're not making her feel any better".

Taehyung rolls his eyes, "No, I want to be here for Mia," he takes her hand out of y/n's.

Mia looks at him, "It's okay, you can go. I'd like to be alone for a second," she says as politely as possible.

Taehyung nods his head in understanding. Mia can't help but smile a little as Taehyung kisses the back of her hand before exiting.

Taehyung closed his bedroom door behind him guarding it until y/n leaves as he has nothing else to do.

The funeral for leader Kim Namjoon is today. It's a closed casket, his body is not in good condition enough for it to be an open casket. It was beat with bruises, it had a bullet inside, and it fell from a cliff. His body will never be shown again.

Today, the BTS mafia mansion will say their goodbyes to their leader.

Everybody gets dressed in black. Their nice attire displayed through the members. The funeral was to be held in the backyard of the mafia mansion.

Each person attending at earlier times than others. They all met outside at 4 o'clock in the evening.

None of Namjoon's family appeared, not his parents, not his friends, just his mafia and their girlfriends.

It's raining today. It's not hard rain, but not light. It's settle, perfect for the occasion. Everyone has black umbrellas to protect them from getting wet. Hoseok and y/n are sharing one together.

There lays Namjoon's gravestone. In front of it, the casket ready to be laid down.

"If anyone would like to say a few words, you may do so now," said the coordinator.

They were silent for a few moments taking it all in. Then Yoongi steps up to the podium, inhaling before finally speaking, "Namjoon was a great leader. As his followers, he would've wanted us to follow in his footsteps and carry out his legacy. He founded this mafia and we're going to continue it, pass it down along generations. All because of him we are strong," he looks at the portrait of Namjoon beside him. "If he were here he wouldn't want to see us cry or show any weakness over him. He would tell us to be men and deal with it....All in all, life goes on".

Yoongi steps down from his position from the podium.

The men didn't cry, they were sad, but they kept their tears dry. However, the ladies did cry. They weren't as close to Namjoon as their boyfriends, but they still cared for him.

Jungkook went to the podium looking at the casket, "I joined this group because of this man. We've all come a long way with him. He was the best example of a role leader that there is. His work was done very professionally, he built an empire with his own 2 hands. Anybody who got in his way was doomed, anyone who heard his name got scared, he made sure of it," Jungkook said confidently. "It fucking sucks that his death was because of One Direction, but we avenged him. You defeated One Direction by killing them all." He was addressing his members since Jungkook wasn't there when he died. "At least Namjoon died fighting for us and I'm glad he didn't die any other way... I hate that I wasn't there for him. I feel like if I was there to help him, we wouldn't have been standing here... at his fucking funeral," Jungkook walks away from the podium and back to his spot next to Hoseok and Jin.

Y/n walks over to him patting his back, "It's not your fault, don't blame yourself," she said softly.

Jungkook blankly looks at y/n in her eyes and sighs.

Nobody else wanted to speak. What else is there to say? What's done is done. The past has past. There is no going back.

Without further adieu, the funeral coordinator slowly lowered the coffin in the ground. They watched as it went 6 feet down. Once it was completely at the bottom, it was now time to place the flowers on top.

They all went one by one, tossing a rose underneath them.

They had to wrap up the ceremony quickly because it was raining and the dirt was going to turn into mud, so they had to put the dirt back in. But, the ceremony was indeed beautiful.

About half of the members went back inside, not wanting to stand in the rain for any longer while the dirt was covering Namjoon's corpse.

Whistle

There's someone in the distance.

Y/n seemed to notice and she looks around wondering if she heard something or just imagined it.

Whistle

She finally found someone hiding behind a tree with a black umbrella. It's kind of hard to see since the person is kinda far away.

Y/n motions for the person to come closer.

The person grants her wish and walks closer until it's easy to tell who it is.

Y/n's eyes widen, "Sierra?"