24

even more smut 😈

*Author's pov*

Jungkook and Sierra are in his room. Maid Nicki and Taehyung are in the kitchen cleaning up his injuries. Mia went to Harry's house. Hoseok ran after Y/N. Namjoon, Jimin, and Jin are doing their Mafia business somewhere else. While they left little Kai and Yoongi alone in the living room.

*Kai's pov*

Everyone left us to go do whatever the hell it is that they're doing. Yoongi still has his arm wrapped around me. Honestly, it's a very comfortable feeling; being in the arms of a tough, dangerous mafia man who only wants to protect you.

His hand slowly begins traveling from my shoulder down my arm. It sends chills down my spine. "Yoongi..." I look at him with innocent eyes.

He deeply stares at me. His dark eyes pierced through my skull. His wavy black hair fell so lightly covering part of his forehead. He pulls me a little closer. His long fingers traveled back up to my neck. He had a strong hold on my throat. It's almost like he's choking me. He keeps his hand firmly placed there as he squeezes, hurting me just a little but not enough to block my airway.

Without asking permission, he placed a big, nasty kiss on my cheek. I backed my head up. Yoongi gives me long eye contact.

I can't resist his sharp eyes observing mine. I look down at his lips lightly parted. God damn he's hot. He seems very into me. I put my feminism to the side just for tonight. I quickly climb on top of him, straddling his waist. I held onto his shoulders and leaned down to his neck and placed hot open mouthed kisses all over.

"Woah baby," Yoongi still had his grip on my neck while his other hand held onto my hip.

His raspy voiced rallied me up and got me excited. I continue kissing his neck when his hand pushed my face away. I stopped kissing him and looked at him with confusion.

"Kai. I want you. You want me. Cut the bullshit." He says emotionless.

He grabs my hair tightly and he crashed his lips onto mine very roughly. My nose pokes his cheek as his tongue tangles up with mine.

I begin grinding on him while he touches me everywhere. Not long later, he pushed me laying back on the couch without separating our lips. His addictive scent drove me insane. I got so easily attached to it.

We quickly undressed each other. That's when he rammed into me without warning. I couldn't take my eyes off of his. His eyes were full of lust. "You're so fucking hot," Yoongi growled. His raspy voice sent fuzzy feelings to my stomach.

I roll my head back moaning his name not caring who was listening. He rammed in and out of me while keeping his hold on my neck. I kept my strong grip on his shoulders. I wrapped my long legs around his waist.

My heart is racing. It's all of a sudden we're so intimate. His thrusts start becoming harder. Faster. The couch is shaking under us. My fingernails dig under his shoulders.

We both chase our highs. After that, he pulls out of me and lays right beside me on the sofa. "You're mine now, baby. Any other man who tries to have you or even tries to look at you, I will kill him. For you. For us".

His words made me shiver. "Yes oppa".

Honestly, this happened so all of a sudden. I did not expect my day to go like this. I've always thought he was super hot and I've had a small crush on him since the beginning. But, I planned on keeping it to myself because he's a dangerous mafia and why would he be into me?