22

⚠️18+++⚠️

*Y/N'S POV*

A lot is going on right now. Now two of my friends have gotten hurt because of my involvement with the BTS Mafia...because of me. It's hard to adjust to my new life.

Before I knew it, my thoughts began to show across my face as tears roll down my cheeks. Hoseok notices and says "What's wrong, Y/N?" He uses his thumb to wipe my tears. "I'm f-fine," I say as I jump from his lap and run into his room.

As I begin to close Hoseok's door, he pushes it open. I stumble back and collapse to the ground as I begin to break down into tears. Hoseok slams the door behind him as he rushes to me and joins me on the fluffy carpet. He pulls me into his embrace and asks "Please tell me what's going on. You're worrying me, baby."

I struggle to get my words out. My voice breaks as I say, "How do you do it? This life is so hard. I knew about my parents' business, but I was never involved. My friends' lives weren't involved. They keep getting hurt because of me." I let my head fall into his neck as he holds me even tighter than he was.

"You need to know none of this is your fault. It was just the life you were meant to live. This might be selfish, but if you weren't born into the business, I would've never met you and you wouldn't be in my arms right now. No matter what, I will always protect you and your friends. BTS will always protect you and your friends." Hoseok says as he kisses the top of my head.

He knew exactly what to say. I may have not known him long, but I feel like he knows me better than anyone. Whenever I'm with him, I just know I'm safe. He is my comfort zone. Hoseok lifts my head, cupping my face, I stop crying, and he wipes the remaining tears off.

I tug on his shirt pulling him in for a kiss. He picks me up as I wrap myself around him, never breaking away from the kiss. He throws me on his bed as he removes his shirt in one swift motion. I sit up from his bed, tracing my fingers along his abs, making my way down to his pants. I unbutton them quickly, and not long after he removes my shirt and unzips my skirt.

He begins to kiss me tenderly at first, making his way down my neck and into my cleavage. "Why are you still wearing this fucking thing?" Hoseok laughs as he unclips my bra, throwing it out of sight. I laugh and ask, "Why are you still wearing these?" I trace my fingers up his thigh and stop at his boxers. I look up at him as I pull them down. He chuckles as he lays me back on the bed, getting on top of me.

As he kisses my stomach I can feel his cock alongside my leg. His lips reach right above my panties and he pulls them down using his teeth. He looks at me as he does it and winks. He makes his way up my thigh, kissing it, and he reaches my pussy. I quiver and roll my head back, and I find my fingers in his pulling his hair.

He starts off licking slowly covering every inch, he grips onto my thighs as he does so. I try not to be loud when I moan, but fuck, he makes it so hard not to be loud. He begins to suck on my clit. "Fuck, Hoseok!" I exclaim, pulling him up and in for a kiss.

He pulls me up and on top of him, sitting me in him. Our eyes lock as we both gasp when we become one. He bites his lip as he grabs onto my hips pulling me down every time I try and rise. I grab his hands, taking control. I smile at him and begin to move my hips into him, riding him. Every thrust is accompanied by an audible moan. This time, it's his head rolling back. I move faster with every motion. Our breaths start to become ragged, our bodies become hot and sweaty, and both of us get louder and louder.

"Baby, Y/N, I'm about to-" Hoseok struggles to get his words out. "I know me too," I say as I go in for a kiss. Before I could even reach his lips, I feel a knot in my stomach. I scream as I release. Hoseok groans and I can feel his cum inside me. I slow down my pace, coming down from my high. I get off of him and fall on my side of his bed. Hoseok lays beside me, as we both try to catch our breaths. He turns to me and kisses my forehead. "Fuck." Hoseok chuckles.