35

*1 Month Later Y/N's POV*

Hoseok and I are in the car hand in hand while he drives us to the hospital. We're going to see our baby today! Big smiles are on our faces as we make our way.

We finally make it to the hospital parking lot after 15 minutes. "Are you ready?" I squeeze his hand.

Hoseok brings my hand up to his mouth and kisses it, "Yes, nae sarang".

He gets out of the car and opens the passenger door for me and offers his hand. I gladly accept it and thank him as he guides me out of the car. We walk hand in hand into the hospital lobby.

We walk up to the clerk. Hoseok checks us in, "Appointment for Moon y/n".

The clerk lady stands up immediately as he spoke, "Yes, Mr. Jung this way to the Jung suite. Follow me please," she bows politely and gestures her arm to follow behind her to the east wing.

We begin following after her when I ask Hoseok, "The Jung suite?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Yes the Jung suite, I own the entire east wing in this hospital. This hospital used to be owned by one of my close family friends who was part of a mafia who died in a deadly battle... The shares were given to me for the east wing and the rest of the hospital to one of the highest paid doctors here," Hoseok explained. "I am very well respected here and all of the staff obey me. After all, they've seen what I am capable of...".

The Clerk opened the door to the Jung suite once we made it. Behind the door revealed a very spacious hospital room. It was covered in the color white with the little hints of brown and black. The hospital bed was queen sized across from the flatscreen TV at the edge of the bed. there was another door that opened to show the bathroom. It had a sink connected to the wall, a toilet that automatically flushes, and a shower with the bathtub connected to it.

The clerk opened a closet in the room revealing a blue hospital gown for me to wear. She took her leave, "The nurse will come in shortly".

I took the gown from her as she closed the door behind her. Hoseok took a seat on one of the sofas.

I open the door to the bathroom about to walk in to change my clothes but Hoseok stops me, "You know, it's nothing I haven't seen before," he says with a wink.

I wince, "But now that I'm pregnant, I have started to uh gain... a little weight and-," he cuts me off, "Okay so? Your stomach is just going to keep on growing Y/N, you are growing a life inside there," he points to my stomach, "I don't want to make you feel insecure because you're not fat, you're pregnant".

He's not wrong of course. I give in, "Okay," and walk back into the room changing into the hospital gown while he casually watches me. Yet, it's not uncomfortable for me, he was being super cool about it.

Honestly, I don't think that I'm showing too much because it's only been a month since i found out i was pregnant, I've got 7 more months to go until I give birth to our child.

Later, the nurse came and she was sweet, she treated Hoseok like he was King with me as his Queen. "You are 2 months pregnant, y/n, isn't it exciting?" she asks me.

I smile back at her, "Yes, we're very excited," I look at Hoseok.

The nurse does her job with a smile as she applies the cold gel on my pregnant belly. I flinch at the cold sensation.

She smears over it with her wand and looks up at the ultra sound to see our baby. Hoseok and I look up in awe. The nurse points to the screen, "Here, you can see the head".

"Do you know the gender?" Hoseok asks the nurse.

She shakes her head, "It's too early to see the genitals, it's great that we can even see the head this early!" She looks at us both, "Congratulations to you both on becoming parents, I can tell how happy this baby has made you".

I look down on my lap, "Yeah...".

Hoseok speaks up, "May we have a picture of that?" he asks.

The nurse stands up, "Yes of course Mr. Jung, we will go print out a few copies for you to take home, just let me take the gel off of y/n and I'll go grab those for you". It didn't take long to clean the gel up and with that Hoseok's request made her disappear.

I changed back into my regular clothes while the nurse was away. Soon after, the nurse came back with our photos, "Here, have a good rest of your day".

We thanked her and headed back to the mansion.

Hoseok left to go do his mafia business while I freshened up and took a hot shower. I threw my hair in a messy bun and put on some leggings paired with one of Hoseok's shirts that's too big for me. I sat down on the bed reading a baby book I bought a few days ago. It's about what I should expect when a newborn baby is here. How to care for it and nurture it and all good things like that!

A loud SLAM of the door disturbed my relaxation time. The bedroom door was opened up by none other than a crying Mia.

I put my book to the side and sit up, "Mia? What's wrong?"

She sniffles and lets out a few sobs before running to me. I open my arms widely for her as she comes into my embrace. I rub her back as she cries on my shoulder. "It's... *sniffle* It's Harry..."

Over this past month, Harry came to the realization that Mia is his, not Taehyung's. Even though Taehyung wants her to be his, she's not. Mia rejected him knowing that he could be the possible father of her baby, but she was with Harry first. She stayed loyal to Harry. Since then, they've been a happy couple.

"It's Harry". I furrow my brows and break the hug, "Here sit with me tell me everything ," I pat the side of the bed. She crawls over sitting down next to me.

Mia covers her mouth with her sleeve and closes her eyes letting her tears drop, "I told him that I was pregnant about a week ago," she said between sobs. "He couldn't take it anymore..." she look up at me with watery eyes, "He knows what Taehyung and I did... We went to get a paternity test and..." she starts crying again.

My jaw drops, "Mia, who's the father?!"

She looks me in the eye,

"Taehyung".