57

"Thank you for taking care of the twins while I'm gone!" I say to Maid Nicki as I close the front door.

Hoseok was already at work, so now all I need to do is show up. One of the personal designated drivers drove me to Hoseok's workplace. It didn't take a long drive to get there. Once we arrived, I thanked the driver and headed inside the building.

As I walked through the doors, the staff immediately stood up and bowed deeply to me. They greeted me warmly as they were now aware of who I was. The princess.

I'm assuming that BTS ordered them to treat me like royalty.

I remembered the way to Hoseok's office so I went straight there.

I knocked on the door before entering, then I heard "Come in" from inside which allowed me to freely open the door. I walked in and Hoseok was there working on some documents on his laptop. He looked up and his eyes met mine instantly, "Princess!" he exclaimed. He got up out of his seat and came to me resting both of his hands on the sides of my waist.

He gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and a few more on my neck, "Are you ready nae sarang?"

I chuckled, his lips were tickling me, "Yes".

We linked hands and made our way to one of the restaurants in the building and picked up some food for us both. We sat and ate in a private room away from everybody. It was a luxurious and fairly dark room, but light enough to see around it. The walls were padded with sound proof padding. We sat down across from each other and began eating.

He was munching on an expensive hamburger, but it was free for Hoseok because he wanted it to be free only for him. On the other hand, I ordered some chicken nuggets because I wanted chicken nuggets. They were obviously free for me too but that doesn't matter, everything comes free when you're a princess.

As we ate, we chatted about our lives and the twins quite a bit. The food was delectable, and my date was lovely.

"How are your chicken nuggets?" Hoseok asked me while my cheeks were stuffed. I didn't want to talk with food in my mouth, so I hummed and nodded my head up and down.

He laughed at my small action, "I'd love if we did this more often nae sarang," he placed his hand on top of mine on the table. "But today, I have a meeting in about 10 minutes".

I finish chewing and swallowing me chickie nuggie and hold his hand tighter, "I agree, we should eat lunch like this more." We soon got lost in each others eyes for awhile before I batted my eyelashes remembering why I came here in the first place. "You should probably be getting ready for your meeting. Good luck!"

I stood up from my seat and sat down next to him on the other side. He put his hand under my chin and turned my head facing him. "Thank you," Then he connected his lips with mine in a passionate way.

After a moment, it was hard to pull away, but I did for the sake of my plan. "I'm going to go freshen up," I smile.

Hoseok stands too, "I should go, I'll see you at home," he gave my hand one last squeeze before we parted ways.

I headed for the the ladies restroom and I did freshen up. Then I waited for about 10 minutes until I was confident that Hoseok started his meeting. I made my way back up to Hoseok's office with caution. I opened the door very slightly to look inside to see if he really was gone. The coast was clear. I was free to allow myself inside and I closed the door behind me.

I sat on his comfy chair and opened his laptop up. I put in the password.

Sprite

Welcome Jung Hoseok.

My eyes hovered over the Moon file. With a deep breath, I was ready to see what he had on me and my family. It could be good, right? Whatever it is, I deserve to know, it's my personal information. There should be nothing to hide.

There's no going back now. It seems that curiosity killed the cat.

I clicked on the file, but it's of course password protected...

I thought hard for a second.

Moon y/n

Password incorrect

1234

Password incorrect

Hamburger

Access granted

I took a breath of relief when I saw those words. Why are his passwords always so weird like that?

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at some of the documents. Last opened over a year ago?

I closed my eyes, mentally preparing myself to see what was on those documents. After a second or two, I clicked on the first one I saw.

It was a photo of my appa. My eyes scanned through the document, it was just a ton of crap about him and how much debt he needed to pay. He had a lot of bad things with the BTS mafia...

My eyes couldn't bare to continue looking at how bad he was, so I closed that document and opened a different one.

I clicked on the next one that I saw.

It was... my eomma?

The next thing I read was something I could never be prepared for. The heart in my chest dropped immediately. It skipped a beat as my mind slowly comprehended the meaning of those words.

Those vicious words.

A tear drop fell from my eye and I shut the laptop harshly. This is so hard for my eyes to believe.

Mrs. Moon: terminated

BTS murdered my eomma.