46

A few weeks later

BTS have had more than enough time for planning on attacking Got7. It's nothing bad actually and it's not even that much of an attack. They just want their money back.
They waited a few weeks for Got7 to have a party celebrating for the holidays so that BTS can sneak in and take what they came for. Today is the day before Christmas Eve.

I too will be going on the mission as mafia princess. Although it's argued that it's too dangerous considering the bun in the oven. Got7 have seen me before so that's why I'm going to go in disguised.

I put on more makeup than I usually do and dressed up in a long red velvet Christmas dress. I put on a short haired wig to hide my hair just in case Jackson, Yugyeom, or any other members recognized me.

I put on some fake glasses as well as I curled the ends of the wig hairs. I looked in the mirror and I could barely recognize myself.
Which is great.

The car is parked far away from the Got7 house, so we have to walk the rest of the way. It's because they can track our car and we can get caught. Jungkook gets out of the car first so that none of us are seen together. 10 minutes later Hoseok and I walked out of the car together. It's okay if we're seen together because we are both undercover.

Hoseok and I walk hand in hand to the front gate of a beautiful large mansion. It's decorated with many christmas lights and wreaths of green. It's gorgeous! The front gate had snow sprinkled all over it and a guard right bedside it. "Invitation?" the guard asked.

Hoseok gave the guard our invitation hoping the guard will accept entry.

The invitation is stolen from one of Got7's peers, I don't know how we got it, but the guard looked at us cautiously before allowing us to enter. "Enjoy the party".

I told him a small "Thank you" and Hoseok and I walked in the mansion.

The first sound that came to my ears was the simple jazzy holiday music. We looked around the main hall filled with multiple people watching the video slides on the big TV. It's a slideshow of Got7 with their guests.

The guests are dressed very classy, fitting for the occasion. Soon I spotted Jungkook somewhere in a far distance drinking champagne with another woman. He can drink on the mission of course to blend in with the crowd, but not too much, especially if it's with another girl. His only job here is to occupy the Got7 members and look out for Hoseok and I just in case things go wrong.

Soon, Taehyung enters the party. He tries not to look at Hoseok and I and treat us like strangers because that's why we came separately. Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok and I all have the same job: make sure Got7 stay put.

Microphone static hurts my ears, we look over to see Jackson Wang on a little platform holding a microphone, "Hello? Testing 1, 2, 3," He clears his throat, "Hello, sorry about that, but how's everyone enjoying the night?" he asks the audience.

The people snap their fingers as applause.

Jackson continues, "I'd just like to thank you all for coming, hopefully you're not bored because we wanted to entertain you with a little song, Jinyoung," he looks over to his fellow Got7 member Jinyoung.

Jinyoung stepped up to the microphone as Jackson stepped down, "Thank you, Jackson," he thanks him as he adjusts the microphone, "This song is called All I want for Christmas is You, originally sung by Mariah Carey"

Jinyoung began singing the song to the audience while the audience silently watched and swayed to the music's beat.

In the meanwhile, Hoseok taps into his earpiece, "Jimin, Yoongi, can you hear me?"

Jimin answers, "Yes, hyung. We're breaking into the vault right now, we made a crack, we're almost in. Just make sure that everybody stays upstairs".

"Got it," Hoseok answers.

Hoseok turns to me and puts his hand behind my back slightly pushing me towards the stage to get a closer look, "That's one of the members we saw at the casino, Jinyoung".

Jackson is spectating Jinyoung on the side while he sings his song. Hoseok nudges his head over to his direction, "That's Jackass Jackson, he's the fucker who cheated".

I nod my head in understanding, "Okay, do we know where the others are?"

Right as I said that, Taehyung tapped into his earpiece, "I have eyes on Yugyeom... Shit! He's coming in my direction".

I whip my head around to look at Yugyeom walking over, trying to start a conversation with Taehyung. Hopefully, he didn't look suspicious talking when there's nobody around him.

"Taehyung remember, you are not Kim Taehyung tonight, you're An Hyoseop!" Namjoon chimed in the bluetooth. Namjoon is not here, he's back at the mansion monitoring things from there. He placed hidden cameras on all of our clothings so he can watch on surveillance cameras. The bluetooth earpieces are for secret communication.

Yugyeom speaks to Taehyung, "Hello, welcome to the party, how's it going?"

Taehyung puts on a small smile convincing enough that he's not nervous and he's confident in his acting role, "It's going quite swell, thank you for inviting me".

Yugyeom chuckles, "Haha, we invited so many people that I don't even recognize them all. So, forgive me, but who are you?"

Taehyung sighs shaking his head, "You forgot already? I'm An Hyoseop," he sticks his hand out for Yugyeom to shake it.

Yugyeom's face shows remembrance, "Oh! I'm sorry about that, that's right, you are An Hyoseop. That's my mistake," he shakes his hand. "Sorry about that, enjoy the party".

"Good one, Tae. That was close, don't act suspicious. Be normal, grab a drink, pay attention to Jinyoung's song. I don't know! Just do something so that this doesn't happen again!" Namjoon tells him through the earpiece.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, "Good, got it".

The real An Hyoseop just came out of the bathroom. Taehyung spots him quickly and goes to him and greets him nicely before taking him to the bar and while he wasn't looking, he spiked his drink.

Taehyung watched as Hyoseop drank the whole thing dry. He looks as him, "Are you okay?"

Hyoseop shakes his head no and tries stepping away, but Taehyung got a hold of him and forced him in the bathroom locking him in from the outside.

Great for not being suspicious...