73

SMUT

y/n pov

The after party of the wedding was everything that I could've imagined. I especially love that Hoseok and I were able to bring our friends together romantically. Hopefully things will start to look up for the better with all of our friends. I know there has been some bad blood with a few of them, but this event seemed to make them forgive and forget about the beef.

We left the babies with them, and I already knew we were gong to miss them badly because we will be away from them for a week.

The next morning

We have bid our friends farewell as Hoseok and I got on our private plane to our honeymoon destination.

Where to?

I don't know yet, Hoseok's keeping it a surprise, but he did tell me to bring a bikini. I'm going to take a good guess that the location is going to be tropical.

The flight from South Korea to the place was terribly long. Hoseok and I watched a movie together then I took a good nap.

I woke up on the plane seat when I felt Hoseok rubbing his hand up and down my arm. He gave me a kiss on my head and I peeped one eye open. "We're here".

Looking outside of the window of the private plane overlooked the sandy beaches with bright, clear waters. The place he took me to was Cancun, Mexico!

It. definitely. was. tropical.

The place was beyond beautiful! I've always heard of many tourists spending their luxurious vacations here. Hoseok has learned of my big interests in beaches, so no wonder he would take me here. Cancun, Mexico owning some of the most beautiful beaches there are.

Getting off of the flight as it landed, Hoseok took me by the hand and we traveled to the luxurious hotel resort. The hotel was very well known for spending honeymoons, especially among the upper class men.

Thankfully, the place wasn't very packed with people at all.

Checking out the room, it occupied almost the entire top floor. It was called the penthouse suite including a balcony that views miles and miles of the ocean. A master king bed, kitchen, living room, and the balcony had its own jacuzzi.

The room was modern, but littered with red roses everywhere. Decorating the whole interior, on the bed, the floor, and even in the jacuzzi. Small gifts from the hotel staff were left on the table like chocolates, flowers, and an additional fruit basket.

After traveling, Hoseok was hungry and wanted food. So, Hoseok took me to the resort's restaurant that served us with fresh seafood including crab and lobster.

It was delicious and I could tell that this vacation was starting off very well.

Later, I got in my red bikini and we went to the huge pool that contained a bar. We ordered drinks and sat at the edge of the pool.

"Thank you for this," I kissed his cheek.

Hoseok looked at me and smirked taking a sip of his drink, "There's much more to come y/n".

I chuckled, "Of course, you're right. We haven't even seen all of the activities that the hotel has set out for us!"

He snickered lowly, "You know that's not what I meant, right?"

My heart rate sped up. I took a sip of the drink while maintaining eye contact with Hoseok. I decided to be flirty back at him, "Hmm, you should tell me... did you have anything specifically in mind?"

He smiled softly and took my hand in his own, "Sure, now would you like to go attend to those... things, Mrs. Jung?" he said with emphasis on the things. His fingers began to play with my other fingers; him cocking me a sly grin.

I chugged down the rest of my drink and set it at the bar for the dishwasher to clean. "Let's go".

It didn't take long for Hoseok to down his drink at all as he left his cup next to mine and we got out of the pool. He wrapped me in a towel burrito and led us back to the room of ours.

Right as the door was closed, I was pinned against the wall.

Our lips connected immediately like magnets. I held onto his neck as his hands roamed all over my body.

Somehow, clothes magically appeared all on the floor. Hoseok harshly picked me up and he sat us down on the bed with me straddling his lap. I scattered hot open mouthed kisses over his neck and mouth holding tightly onto his form.

I could feel him getting aroused as I felt some poking down there. His long fingers squeezed in between our bodies and travelled south. 2 fingers plunged into me moving in and out of my wetness with ease.

Hoseok grabbed my jaw and roughly made out with me. "Stick your tongue out," he ordered me.

I obeyed and stuck my tongue out which he intertwined his own with, turning it into a French kiss. I moaned in his mouth from him adding a third finger and pumping even faster.

Not long later, I released on his fingers and rested my forehead against his.

After prepping me well, I slowly let him in sinking down on his lap. A sexy little moan escaped my lips while my fingernails slightly scratched at his back.

He leaned back on the bed holding down on my hips, maintaining strong eye contact with me as I got comfortable. Not soon later, I began to rock my hips up and down leaning the palms of my hands on his abs.

His hand slapped my ass cheek, "Faster" he demanded.

I did exactly as he said speeding up my pace.

He softly groaned tightening his grip on my waist and guiding my hips gently. We could feel our climaxes approach and we both released on each other.

I slipped him out of me and rolled over right next to him on the bed. Honestly, I felt sore.

But then, our little break didn't last long when I felt Hoseok's hands gripping my thigh pulling it over himself.

"Hoseok-" I was confused but he shushed me by kissing me. "3 more rounds?"